The meeting

Anna's pov.

I woke up with a headache that was killing me. Yesterday I cried a lot , how am I going to tell William this? , Will he understand? , Will he leave me? , I had many questions.

Today I wasn't in the mood to dress up cause I would meet him today. So I wore my unicorn onesie that my father hated , and I couldn't care less.

"Anna !! , Come down right now. I don't want to be late!" My dad screamed from downstairs.
Today was Saturday and I love Saturdays but today will probably suck.

When I got in the kitchen my dad stared at me , he was getting pissed with my attitude , he knew what I was doing.
"Good morning Mommy" I kissed her cheek.

"Good morning sweetheart , how did you sleep?" She asks , she sounded worried.

"Meh" that's all I said as I went to put my shoes on.
"Anna , you're not going in that thing" my dad said pointing at my clothes.

"And who is going to stop me? , You're selling me Mr. Jackson so don't come with your bullshit about my clothes. You don't mean shit to me anymore. Oh and by the way , I'm moving." I said walking straight to the garage.

I talked to my best friend yesterday and I asked her if I could stay with her for awhile she said she's cool with it so I'm moving.

"What do you mean you are moving?" My mom asked.
"I'm going to stay with Olivia for awhile mom. Don't worry".
°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Xavier's pov.

I woke up , and it was already 9am , I wasn't worried until I remembered that the girl I'm supposed to marry would come today here to meet me.

After I showered , I ate my breakfast and waited for my father in the living room.

"Nervous son?" My dad came in with a smirk on his face.
"Hahaha , don't make me laugh father. What can that girl do?. They're late" I didn't like tardiness.

Ding!

That must be them. The maid went to get the door. As she opened the door I saw a girl wearing onesie. I was shocked cause she didn't care to dress up to meet me. Her father didn't seem to like it.

"Mr. Jackson it's nice to see you again." My father said greeting her dad.
"Likewise Mr. Knight , this is my daughter Anna" he said looking at her.

"Hello Anna" my dad said it with a fake smile.
"Hello Mr. Knight" she said also with a fake smile.

"Please come in , my son is waiting in the living room" my father said pointing at my direction.
"Hello Xavier" her father said.
I just nod.

"Mr Knight can we talk in private? , And leave them so that they can talk to each other? " Her father said with a serious face.
"Yes follow me" my father said leaving me with her.

"You must be Anna. I'm –" I didn't get to finish my sentence because she interrupted me.
"I don't care who you are. My dad is forcing me to marry your ass and I  don't even know you. I'm about to graduate and I'm already engaged to a person that's full of himself. I have a boyfriend and I'm fucking engaged." She said also shouting. This girl has anger management.

I didn't say anything until now. I just stared at her. She had these Hazel eyes that anyone could fall for. She had brown hair and she was thick. But I didn't like her attitude , and she doesn't like mine. Her eyes are puffy maybe she was crying before getting here.

Well whatever not my problem. I don't give a shit what's going on with her. I just know that I'm marrying her. I would do anything to be the next CEO. Doesn't matter who I marry.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Anna's pov.

I don't know what's gotten into me to say those things but I did. I feel relieved.

He was just standing there staring at me. I was getting pissed. More than I already am.
"How can you be so cool with this?" I asked glaring at him.

"Trust me I'm not. I don't want to marry someone like you. I hate your kind of people. But look at the bright side , you're marrying ME." He said 'me' in a higher tone.

Oh I was so mad. My mother is part Latina. Yes I get mad pretty easy.
"Puta. Tu es una Puta. To estás arruinando mi vida!" I said screaming at him.

He looked surprised. Or maybe shocked. Did he understand what I said? I so hope he did.

"Wow , you can speak Spanish?. That's hot." He said with a smirk on his face.
I tried calming down but he is making me want to kill him.

"Look it's only a year . I need to be CEO of K.E , and you help your parents. It's a good deal. I don't want this , I'm also being forced to marry you." He said 'you' in a disgusted face. I don't understand him . He calls me hot and now he thinks I'm disgusting.

"Anna come on , we're leaving" my dad said coming from somewhere.
Finally some good news.

"Goodbye Anna " Xavier said with a smirk. I just rolled my eyes and got out of the house. Without saying anything to Mr. Knight and Xavier.

Now I need to talk to William..
This day can't get worst.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Xavier's pov.

She left without saying goodbye , hahaha. I see that her parents didn't teached her manners.

"I'm sorry for my daughter's behaviour , she's upset but she'll get used to it." Her father said with a worried face.

"It's fine. You can leave now" I said in a hard tone. "Y-yes , I'm going now" he said stuttering making me laugh.

My dad left without saying a word.
This has stressed me out.

So I picked up the phone and called the twins. Yeah u heard me. I'm having sex with twins , threesome baby.

°•°•°•°•°•°

Sorry that the chapter is short...
But I hope you like it ❤❤
Don't forget to vote , please.

~Rosedanielle4