*Waves

The mood is completely ruined.
You sit on your bed, sighing in embarrassment as you remember the awkwardness in the aftermath of Taehyung's invasion. Both of you had bright red cheeks and faces expressing distressed humiliation at being caught in such a scandalous position by your brother and Jimin's best friend.
You had slid off of Jimin's lap and onto the couch beside of him, quiet and waiting for his reaction to the situation.
It hadn't been much.
The uneasy tension still between you, Jimin had hastily excused himself to his room to go change clothes, almost running out of the living room before you could respond.
The exit separated to two of you and lessened the stressful uneasiness to some degree, which you suppose you're a little grateful for, but it still doesn't fully diminish the strangely stagnant vibe.
Now that you have some time to breath and let your muddled mind clear out, you lay back in the bed and let your mind recall the events.
Holy crap.
It hits you now, that you and Jimin were about to have sex on the living room couch.
The thought brings a flush to your cheeks and belly.
Why does that not...sound bad to you?
You shiver.
Shaking off the thought, you push yourself up and move toward the bathroom to finally wash off all of this makeup, and squeeze yourself out of the tightly zipped-up dress you lured yourself into.
Shoving through the door, the sight inside the bright, mirrored space makes you freeze in place.
Jimin.
He's standing inside, clad only in his dress slacks, with his chiseled chest and back out on full display for you. The blonde hair on his head is standing up in an odd way; from your fingers running through it, you realize.
Those muscular arms are braced on the counter, leaning his weight forward so he can look into the mirror.
At your entry, Jimin's eyes flicked to your reflection.
"Oh," you squeak. "S-sorry."
And you run.
Slamming the door behind you, you collapse onto your bed and squeal into the pillows.
Why is he so freaking hot?!
Your heart is about to beat out of your chest, and your lower stomach is in flames.
Why did Taehyung have to barge in?
Why can't this stupid tension just be over and done with between you?
With a sigh and a shake of your head, you reach back to undo the zipper of the stupid dress that's been suffocating you for the past two hours.
You rip the zipper down in frustration, snarling angrily when it catches in the track at only halfway.
"Crap," you hiss, yanking on the stupid metal thing until it becomes obvious that you won't be able to get out of the dress alone. There's only one other person in this house right now, but you're hesitant to ask.
Asking him to unzip your dress might make both of you explode in flames with the current circumstances.
"I'll just sleep in it," you say confidently to yourself, then shake your head.
No way.
It's too uncomfortable.
You'll just have to ask Jimin to help you.
So you hesitantly creep back toward the bathroom, grabbing a sweater as you do and slipping it over the bare skin revealed by the upper portion of your unzipped dress.
You've had more than enough awkward sexual tension with Park Jimin tonight; maybe the sweater will help diminish the impact of what you're about to ask.
You knock this one, waiting for his soft 'come in' to sound before you risk entry.
It doesn't help.
Because Jimin's still bare chested and sexily ruffled, his arms crossed across him as he leans casually against the bathroom counter.
Heck, you might disintegrate on the spot. You clear your throat, trying to make the sudden thickness disappear.
"Hi," you mewl, slapping a hand over your mouth at the throaty, kittenish tone of your voice that was completely unintentional.
A smirk pops into Jimin's face, accentuating the heat in his eyes as they slowly, deliberately trace down your body.
Wetting his lips with his tongue, he growls out, "Hi."
And there's the mood again.
It's suddenly a billion times warmer in the small space. You can't tear your gaze away from his chiseled body, watching the muscles of his stomach flex and swell with every breath he takes.
Focus.
"I-I need your help with something," you manage to grind out in between bouts of mentally choking your perverted mind. "Can you..."
Hesitantly, you turn around and flip up the bottom of your sweater to reveal the zipper where it's stuck in its track.
"Oh," says Jimin in a hoarse, gravely voice.
You stay silent, simply waiting, half hoping that he'll forget about the zipper and rip the dress off entirely.
Holy heck, get your crap together, Kim!
In the tense silence, Jimin gently slips the sweater off of your shoulders, revealing most of your bare back to him.
Welp.
There goes your plan.
Staying frozen in your spot, a quiet intake of breath shoots into your lungs when the very tips of his fingers brush warmly against the exposed skin of your back. Jimin trails a single finger down your spine, takes a hold of the zipper, and slowly works it down until it reaches the end of the track.
In the moments after the cold metal stills between his fingers, the only thing that can be heard is the sound of your combined breathing through the deafening silence.
Neither of you move.
You're almost afraid that if you move a single inch, if you twitch even one finger, the two of you will shatter into innumerable pieces along with the stillness.
"It's finished," he whispers. The quiet words knock you into autopilot, forcing your clouded brain to say thank you and moving your legs toward the door.
In the mirror, you see him turn around too. He walks in the direction of his room, tense.
You make it about halfway there.
There's a second of time when the world goes silent, and you can hear his breath hitch and echo through the tile room as you're moving away from each other; that's the turning point. That's when you both pivot on your toes and haul butt, slamming into each other like two waves in a rough ocean of lust and emotion.
Then you're together.
***STOP***
Your bodies hit and stay, pressed as tightly as possible. Lips, teeth and tongue and his tearing hands yanking at your clothing, your hands feeling the hardened muscle of his bare chest.
A strangled sound rips out of his throat when you fist your hands in his hair, roughly pulling as you devour each other.
Jimin bruisingly kisses you, biting at your lower lip and dragging his teeth along the tender skin.  Those sinfully full lips of his are heaven against your, even if they are forcing yours open with abrupt movements to make room for his tongue.
Sighing into the deep kiss, Jimin's hands find their way to the collar of your dress, and he pulls.
The unzipped dress doesn't stand a chance.
It slips coolly down your shoulders, stopping where your body is pressed to Jimin's.
He backs up and lets the dress fall to the ground.
As the fabric pools around your feet, Jimin pulls you back to him, and all you can feel is his bare skin burning against yours. Now clad in only your bra and panties, you can feel him against every part of you.
It's so hot.
Moaning deeply, Jimin rubs his fingers along your hips, slipping a little under the hem of your underwear to grip your waist. It looks effortless, the way he lifts you up by the hips and sets you on the bathroom counter.
The cold marble is freezing your butt off, but Jimin pushing in between your legs, centering the two of your together so your bare stomachs cave and expand in unison, and landing another hungry kiss on your mouth makes up for it.
Plastic bottles of various things roll off the counter and fall to the ground when Jimin braces his arms on the flat surface, pushing himself up a little to spread hot, open mouthed kisses along your jaw line and up to your ear. He aligns his hips with yours.
Both of you gasp.
Tracing the shell of your ear with his tongue, the blonde man breathes, "I want you, Y/N."
But he doesn't have to tell you that.
You can feel him against you, ready to go where  the two of you have never gone before.
You're ready too.
The very second that you move your head up and down in a nod, indicating the green light you're giving him, a cross between a groan and a growl slips out from between his lips.
Jimin makes sure your legs are securely hooked around his hips, then he lifts you. He stumbles back into his bedroom, palming the sides of your bare stomach leisurely as he kisses down your neck.
A second later, you're in his room.
A minute later, you're tangled up on the bed, moving and gasping and lost.
And an two hours later, when it's dark and warm and satisfaction is hanging in the air like a cloud, you curl up in Jimin's arms sleepily.
***START***
His fingers are tracing your spine, up and down, up and down, and your breathing is finally slowed down.
It's peaceful, cozy.
It feels right.
"I love you, Y/N," Jimin whispers into the darkness.
You kiss him gently on his gorgeous lips.              "I love you too."

[A/N]
Unedited
😃😃😃😃
Okay so I'm not saying anything about the obvious other than yes, there is no smut. I don't write smut. That's the closest to smut you'll ever get from me ❤️❤️ sorry not sorry
Anyways, please go on here (The Line Up)
👇🏻👇🏻

 That's the closest to smut you'll ever get from me ❤️❤️ sorry not sorry Anyways, please go on here (The Line Up)👇🏻👇🏻

And vote for which book you want me to continue next. Teach Her isn't over - there are still about two chapters left.
Hope you enjoyed
❤️pocketbangtan