The Future... and The past

"I'm her brother!"

"I'm her boyfriend!"

"I'm her best friend!"

"Well... I'm her quidditch captain!" Oliver exclaimed, "And..." He held up a finger and looked around the group, "Her ex-boyfriend." Everyone facepalmed, "I'll go back to breakfast."

"I get to see her first... because she loves me." Percy said.

"She loves me too!" Harry said.

"She loves me too!" Ginny yelled.

"She loves you as a brother... she loves you as a sister... she loves me as a lover." Ginny and Harry rolled their eyes, "Grace will definitely want to see me first..." They walked into the infirmary, and they were all shocked to see Grace sitting criss-crossed on her bed talking to none other than Fred and George Weasley.

"Oh hello everyone!" Grace exclaimed.

Harry rushed over to her and they hugged, Ginny was next followed by Percy who looked very annoyed.

"How could you see them first over me?" Percy asked.

"Oh Percy... don't be jealous." Grace laughed kissing Percy's cheek.

"I'm not..." Percy frowned.

"Cmon Perce..." Fred said, "Its not like we snogged her in the corner."

"Shut up!" Percy exclaimed.

"Jeez..." George laughed, "Hey Grace, do you mind showing us your scratch."

Grace pulled her robe down a little bit to her neck, "a little lower." Grace rolled her eyes and pulled it down lower. "Lower."

"I Know what you two are doing." Grace said.

Percy smiled, "Alright everyone clear out."

Everyone except Grace and Percy left. He handed her a muffin, and they sat and talked on her bed.

"So... where's Lupin?" Grace asked.

"He-he got fired." Percy said.

"What? Why?" Grace asked again.

"He attacked you!" Percy exclaimed.

Grace looked at the bed, "But he didn't know it was me..."

"Yes but Grace... who knows if he'll do it again... you almost died from blood loss." Percy said.

Grace took a bite of her muffin, "This is all my fault... if I hadn't convinced you to come with them... I wouldn't be hurt."

"Let's not talk about the past... what about our future?" Percy asked.

"Well... I haven't told you this but... I've been talking to your brother Bill." Grace said.

"You have?" Percy asked excited.

"Yeah... he wants me to go to Austria with him." Grace said, "There's an opening for a curse breaker at Gringotts... I filled out an application and I'm going to start this Summer."

"That's fantastic!" Percy hugged Grace, "...Once I get my job at the ministry... wait, bloody hell! Where are we gonna live?"

Grace looked down at the bedsheets, "Well we definitely don't have the money to live on our own..."

"We can live at the burrow!" Percy said, "Just until we can rent our own flat."

"That sounds wonderful..." Grace took a piece off of her muffin and stuffed it in Percy's face.

"Hermione look!" Harry whispered, Grace pointed to Percy and Grace laying down in the grass.

They crouched down near the castle and tried there best to keep quiet.

"When did you realize that you loved me?" Grace giggled.

"Probably when I first met you..." Percy said.

"Really...?" Grace laughed, "You stole my answer!"

Harry rolled his eyes and Hermione smiled, Suddenly Grace got up and laid on Percy's chest.

"I love you." Percy said.

"I love you too." Grace said, Percy rolled over and kissed Grace passionately on the lips.

Harry was actually mad, Percy was on top of his sister, Hermione had to pull him back, "Harry we mustn't be seen."

"Why is he-" Hermione pulled Harry back as Grace's head shot up.

"What is it?" Percy got off of Grace.

"I thought I heard..." Grace said confused, "Harry!"

Hermione and Harry almost fainted, but they turned to see past Harry and Ron walking towards them.

"It's buckbeak." Harry said, "He's going to be executed...We need to go to Hagrids."

"Yes, you're right." Grace got up, Percy did the same.

Harry and Ron started walking and met Hermione. Grace started walking but Percy pulled her back.

"Percy...!" Grace exclaimed.

"It's getting dark Grace." Percy said, "We can't be out past curfew... what would happen to our headboy and headgirl badges?"

"Does that honestly matter right now?" Grace exclaimed.

"Grace..." Percy groaned.

"You need to be there for Hagrid, after all he's done for me and Harry." Grace said, "Please Percy."

Percy sighed and grabbed Grace's outstretched hand.

"He.. he actually went with her." Harry said, "He didn't want to but he did... he really does love her."

"Told you." Hermione smiled looking at the couple race down the hill, hands intertwined.