Go away

Jinkx's p.o.v

I woke up the next day and got dressed before heading downstairs only to be tackled in a hug by   Sally. I laughed and hugged her back before getting up and getting something to eat. I started eating but stopped when I heard someone whistle behind me. I turned around to see BEN staring at me and I groaned rollng my eyes as I finished eatng and went to my room.

"She isn't going to want to see you after what you did"

"I know but let me try. I need to fix this" 

"I won't help you if she decides to skin you alive This is the second time brother. You should've told her"

"I know but she wasn't supposed to find out as well as I wasn't feeling myself at that moment o it just hapened."

"That's no excuse brother"

I heard through my door and watched as it opened to reveal Slender and Offender. I glared at him staying silent as Slender left.

"Jinkx I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just wasn't feeling myself and I thought just this once wouldn't matter."

"I don't want to hear your fucking excuses Offender, I trusted you dammit."

"I know and I'm so very sorry, please give me another chance. I promise I'll make it up to you"

"Just go away Offender before I skin you alive" 

"No, not until you forgive me and come home"

"Fine if that's how you're gonna be..." I stood and pulled my knives out and rushed towards him "lets dance asshole" I spat and swung my knife slashing his chest. He winced and dodged my next attack as his tendrils came out and he tried to grab me.

"Jinkx stop!" he shouted as I dodged his tendrils and lost my balance for a econd but itwas enough for him  knock my knives out of my hands and grab my wrists. I struggled in his grasp as I was pulled to him until my ack hit his chestand his arms wrapped around my waist. 

"Let me the fuck go!"

"No. Just relax love" he said turning me around and I beat on his chest with my fists. 

"Don't ever call me that again you fucking bastard I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" I shouted as each hit against his chest got weaker and more gentle as I broke down crying until my hands slid down his chest as  sobbed in his arms. 

"I..fucking...hate y-" I started but was cut off when he gently kissed me shutting me up. I froze for  moment before relaxing in his arms and melting into the kiss that was filled with so much passion I couldn't help but forgive him realizing he was truely sorry. He pulled away and held me close rubbing my back .

"shh, I know love, I know. I'm sorry can you give me another chance? Will you be my proxy again?" he asked and I thought for a moment before nodding slowly. He lifted my hed and kissed me again which I slowly kissed back feeling the rose reappear on my wrist. I pulled away an grabbed my bag before he teleorted us back home.