Photoshoot

Eunhye's Pov

"Well what do you think?" She said, as I looked myself in the mirror.

"It's not permanent so you wouldn't worry of having red hair forever"

Never thought my hair would look like this awesome! From bad hair turned to be a cool af hair. It turned really great.

"You know.. I look like a badass with this hair" I smirked making the Hairstylist laugh.

The boys reaction were priceless but they got over with it.

"Wahh Minghao Oppa! You're hair! It looks so cute" I said as my eyes sparkled at the hairstyle's of the boys.

"Woah"
"Daebak"
"Love your hair!" I said to Mingyu and turned around to be face with Jeonghan who's completely blonde.
"JEONGHAN! Y-YOU'RE BLONDE!" I said trying to not to faint and saw S.Coups hair. Holy macaroni HE LOOKS COOL.
"Ik but this is just temporary I'm dyeing it again for the MV" I nodded and turned around.

"Omg YOUR A STRAWBERRY AGAIN!" I said to Woozi.
"OH GHAD AHAHAHAHA YOU LOOK LIKE A FORTUNE COOKIE"
"Hoshi love the hair!"
"AHHH WHY DO YOU GUYS LOOK SO COOL" And started rambling a bunch of stuff.
"Oh dear here we go again" Vernon said covering her ears.

A few days later

"Eunhye follow me" I nodded and followed the assistant who will assist us in our photoshoot

"Now change into this clothes and one of the stylist will fiz you up" I nodded "Thank you" I said she gratefully replied with a smile and started walking away. I walked in a dressing room and started changing.

"Eunhye you there?" I heard Mina called me. "I'm here! I just can't zip this up. I think I'm getting fat" I said and laughter was heard and her head popped out from the curtain.

"Aigoo here lemme help you" She held onto the zipper and started zipping it up.

"There. Omo you look so cute" She gushed over me and started squeling at my cuteness while I chuckled.

"Ok now we need just need makeup and curl your hair" She said pulling me towards a mirror and the table was full of makeup.

"Woah how do you carry this much of makeup?"
"Magic" She said with a derp face.

"Right lemme just take this moment to take this" I said pulling my phone in a fast motion and snapped a photo of her.

"You know what keep that. It's once in a lifetime oppurtunity to get a photo of me" She said I shooked my head while I grinned.

After she applied make up on me and curled my hair she started doing her fan girl episodes.

"Omo so cute" She squeled again.
"Yea yea I know" I grumpily said.

"Now wait there near that Big fan" I nodded running to the fan and spread my arms like I'm rose in titanic and let my hair flew pass me.

I was living the moment when suddenly