Ω Chapter 1

© ALL COPY RIGHTS RESERVED. I WORKED HARD AND LONG ON THIS STORY. IT TOOK ME MONTHS TO THINK OF THE PLOT AND EVERYTHING. PLEASE DON'T COPY ©

This was made in the summer of 2014, but still a good read sexies! ;) enjoy !! -

I walked around the busy streets of New York on my way back to my apartment. Just getting home from a long day at school. Not being quiet ready to go home; I fiddled around looking at the buildings I've seen many time like it was my first time. I'm not ready to get yelled at by my dad. He's a police man so you'd think his only daughter would be good.

Wrong.

Considering I don't care - he yells a lot, and today I got sent to the principles office for eating in class.

Okay teacher I like food, and clearly choose to eat it in your class. Wow send me to jail.

Just go ahead and add a sarcastic eye roll. Even for a little thing as that, I'm very sure my dad will be very pissed.

I walked up to the building, and waved to Tom; the door man of the building. He isn't home yet so I have to whole place to myself. I opened my fridge and grabbed me a water and some left over pizza. I set my bag on the chair, and walked to my room.

What I did wasn't very bad either. I've done a lot worse. For example: sneak out, be out passed curfew, egg a teachers house, whole different story! I pulled out my phone and dialed my friend Mitchell.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey-" I said into the phone. "Wanna come over?" I asked.

"No, I'm not being there again when your dad is yelling at you... it's scary to be honest."

"Aw come on Mitch!" I whined.

"No Seren." Was all he said.

I huffed loud enough so he could hear how upset I was about his comment. Mitchell, of course being the most chill dude ever, and always ignoring my attitude! He just disregarded the very passive 'huff' I gave him.

"You're so rude, bye." I said. I pondered around my kitchen keeping a keen eye on the door.

"I'm not rude just honest." I rolled my eyes and spoke again.

"Wanna go out tonight?" I asked. "I heard there was going to be a huge party. You know what that means!" I sang.

"Mmmm... your dad is going to kill you."

"Yeah yeah I'll die happy," I said sarcastically. "Let's go-" I begged.

"Fine be ready by eight." He mumbled.

"Yes then-" he hung up before I could say more. He's something else. I wondered to my room and I turned on my radio turning up the music choosing to stay in my room.

Not even a few minutes later I heard a door close, I turned my music down a little and listened.

"I know you know I'm here!" My dad called. I sighed and walked out my room.

"Hey dad." I mumbled walking in the kitchen.

"Yeah - tell me why I got another call from school during work?" He asked sitting on the chair.

"Ummm-" I stalled. "I dunno." I said shrugging.

"Serena, they said next time you get sent to the office you're going to get suspended," He said sternly, "you're too smart! And have a lot on the line for that kid! Does it ever occur to you how this could damage your future? How stupid can you be!?" He didn't really yell, but I just sorta nodded my head not really taking in what he was telling me.