Morning Suprise

Hello everyone.......i really hope u like this sanubis kane chronicles.......
Here comes the first chapter.
Editor: HanaHany3

*editing complete*

(Sadie POV)

"Ahhhh" I woke up screaming.

This is the third time tonight; I'm having a stupid nightmare. First time I saw a women in black robe enchanting something causing my head to ache like hell, next I saw myself governing a pool of monsters, now a sword ran right through my chest?!

I have being having nightmares for about a month now! Ugh! For crying out loud, what's a girl got to do to get sleep around here!

I got out of my bed and went straight to the kitchen. Might as well eat something. I opened the fridge, took an apple and went back to my bed..... I lay on my bed munching the apple and staring at the roof.

After the great battle with the giant serpent Aphophis I really wanted to have a break and go back to a normal teenager life......unfortunately that's the dream of the impossible. But I try my best to maintain my life. I've accepted the fact that Walt and Anubis are one.

Now like everyone who knows my situation says- I don't have to choose between them - So yeah! This life has something worthy.

*yawns* I'm so tired. These nightmares are taking a hell out of me.

Hoping I don't have more of them at least for tonight.I hope so.....These were the last words I thought of before I shut my eyes.

********

I opened my eyes slowly to find a figure sitting and staring in front of me.

"By Gods!!! What in blazers are you doing here!!!How the hell did you even get in...?"I shouted surprised to see Walt/Anubis sitting in front of me.

Walt smiled at me and pointed to the window, "Climbed the window" he said.

"Seriously! You do know that entering into a person's room early morning without permission is rude!! Especially if that person is sleeping!!"I fumed smiling on the inside.

"Sorry to scare you Sadie but we missed you so...we...umm..." Walt said stumbling and stuttering for words.

Why is he blushing???

I looked at what he was wearing. He was wearing a red shirt, black pants and a leather jacket. His hair was well put up. All in all a combination of Walt and Anubis style which was just the meaning of utter hotness.

I concentrated myself into the Duat to find another blushing boy wearing an identical dress. His hair unlike Walt was down covering his forehead.

Anubis smiled down at me with a smirk, "Hello Sadie. You look cute in that dress".

I looked down and suddenly blushed realizing what I was wearing- a sleeve-less pink top with a picture of a bunny and light brown trousers. My hair was put up to a messy bun with strands of hair hanging here and there.

Perfect!! The two most gorgeous persons that are capable of exploding my heart sitting in front of me and I sit here looking like a morning monster.

I quickly grabbed the sheets lying beside me and went under it fully covering myself from head to toe. "That's it!! I'm buying window bars" I shouted during the process of covering myself up.

I could hear both of them laughing their head up making me blush even more.

"Isn't she just...umm...what's the perfect word??" Anubis said laughing." A Goddess?'' She sure is" Walt finished still laughing.

Great two against one!!! I could feel movements in my bed but unfortunately I can't see anything.

So I just lay under the cover wondering what the boys were doing.

All of a sudden the sheet was pulled away revealing Walt/Anubis only inches away from my face. Crap! I must be blushing like hell......

"Isn't she cute when she blushes", Walt commented smiling. I could see Anubis nodding his head and laughing, "How can you blush so hard Sadie. Even a tomato will stand aside".

"Ughhh!!" I growled throwing a pillow at them." Boys!! Nevertheless same!!!" I said standing up. "Way to ruin the mood idiots!" I mumbled making my way to the bathroom making a mental note to punish them later....A SADIE KANE PUNISH!

Suddenly a hand grabbed hold of mine pulling me into a tight embrace.

I looked up staring into their gorgeous brown eyes. His hands moved up my neck cupping my cheeks. His face came closer to me reducing the distance till his lips met mine.

I closed my eyes feeling the warmth of the two boys. My heart was beating so fast that I thought it might explode.

I know and am aware of the weirdness of kissing two boys at the exact same time but i didn't care and to hell with who did because I loved those boys more than anything in my whole freaking world.

These two boys made me feel safe and secure and being held by them was only the thing I needed to....in fact, it was the only thing I needed to live.

Walt/Anubis parted from me, our foreheads still touching and breathing heavily. "Sadie there is something we need to tell you" they said in unison.

I looked into Walt's eyes which were staring into mine with sadness. I then focused myself into the Duat to find Anubis looking at me, his face looking serious and intense.

Ok great!! It's never good when you see a sad Walt and a serious Anubis.

Brace yourself, Sadie....It is probably bad news.....I said to myself.

So what do u think????Do you guys' like it.....plz comment your opinion on my story and all correction and criticism are openly accepted......
Don't forget to like and share my story........
This is somewhat a Salt+ Sanubis.....but don't worry Sanubis loverzz the rest is just the sweet time of Sanubis😙😙😙