signal

<<previously on
Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM>>  

"Nayeon don't go" she said.

"I'm not nayeon" and then finally I managed to escape her tight hug.

"Nayeon, saranghae" she said and then she lost consciousness.

"What?" I said.

"Nayeon, I like you" she said, and then she fell asleep.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

jeongyeon mistook me as nayeon. after what happened, i just stare at jeongyeon and decided to clean my car and also myself. i take a shower and then i start to clean my car....after i finished cleaning i went to our room and decided to take a rest.

(THE NEXT MORNING)

MINA'S POV 

i woke up early today because i hear someone yelling from outside, i stood up and fixed my hair.

'you know you're not allowed to drink right?, why did you do this?, what if jyp discovered this?, aigoo, just don't do it again, arraso?, or if you're going to do it ask me first' that's what i can hear from the outside, i open the door and went to the living room while i was rubbing my eyes and yawning.

'mianhae' jeonyeon and nayeon said, i didn't interrupt them and decided to hide since they haven't seen me yet. there's only three person on the living room right now, jeongyeon, nayeon and our manager, 2yeon is sitting on the couch while our manager is standing infront of them.

'just take this medicine so your head wont hurt' our manager said and then she leave our dorm, after our manager leave i went to 2yeon.

"what happen?" i said.

"well, last night nayeon and i got drunk...we failed to hide it so our manager found out that we got drunk last night, so she immediately go here and interrupt the both of us from sleeping and then scolded us" jeongyeon said, well even though our manager is like that she loves us tho.

"oh, i see" i said.

"nayeon-ah, i'm sorry, i'm the one who brings you there, sorry, because of my stupidity you got scolded" jeongyeon said to nayeon while they're facing each other, and then here i am third wheeling from these two gays. where are you chaeng? TT, jk

"nah, it's okay, atleast we have fun last night" nayeon said and she smiled at jeongyeon, i stood up and decided to leave.

"i'll go to my room for now, i can't handle being a third wheel here" i said with my teasing tone and they both glared at me.

"what do you mean?, we're not even a couple here tsk" jeongyeon said jokingly.

"yeah you're not a couple...yet" i said jokingly and then they glared at me again

"hahahahaha, alright just kidding, i'll go to my room now, sayonara" i said and then i went to my room, minutes passed and then neyeon came to my room, sana and momo were on the kitchen so......nayeon and i were the only person on this room right now.

"so...you're drinking now huh?, why didn't you tell me?" i said

"tsk, it's going to be my last...my head really hurts after what happened"

"aigoo, how i wish i was that close with chaeng....jk" i said jokingly and then she give me an 'evil smile'

"btw, did you already tell momo and sana about your feelings towards chaeyoung?" 

"uh...not really, but i was planning to tell them tonight"

"cool, keep me updated huh?" nayeon said and then she leave our room........well yeah, i was planning to tell momo and sana about my feelings towards chaeyoung because i dont want to hide any sicrets from them anymore.