Joe Sugg- "Do you think you can teach me that?"

Requested by UglyEater I reallllyyyy hope you like it xx.

--

"Y/n I need your helpppp" Your best friend Joe said as he sat down beside you.

"What's up?" You asked.

"Well I went on a date last night and ummm...this is really embarrassing" Joes face was slowly turning red.

"What's wrong come on you know you can tell me anything." You told him smiling kindly

You and Joe had been friends forever, you told each other literally everything. Secretly deep down you had always liked Joe more that just friends but you never knew how he felt about you so you didn't say anything.

"Well umm I kissed her before she went home and she basically told me I was a shit kisser" Joe mumbled while looking down.

"Oh come on Joe who cares what some random girl you went on a date with once thinks" You said rolling your eyes.

"I know y/n but it just really got at me, a few girls I've kissed never really seemed like the enjoyed it. So maybe she's right" Joe sighed.

"I'd enjoy kissing you" You said under your breath so it was barely audible but you instantly regretted it anyway.

"Huh?" Joe asked.

"Nothing. Come on Joe there's no way you're that bad at kissing." You informed him.

"Do you think you could help me?" He asked.

"Be a good kisser?" You asked and let out a small laugh.

"Yeah do you think you could teach me that? Please help you're my best friend there is literally no one else I could talk to about this"  He looked a bit embarrassed again.

"It's not that hard joe. Just don't think about it too much. Don't try too hard" You told him and then laughed again because of the awkwardness of the conversation.

"Ugh I really don't know how to do that" He sounded so sad.

You tapped his arm gently to get him to look at you.

"Hey don't look so sad I'm sure your kissing isn't that bad." You were trying your best to make him feel better.

"Well you haven't kissed me." He chuckled.

"Well then let me change that" You regretted what you said instantly but there was no going back now.

You smashed your lips into his. At first he was a by taken back but he soften into the kiss.

He pushed you backwards gently so your back was against the sofa. He kissed you so passionately his hands were on your hips holding himself up above you.

You broke the kiss and felt like you needed to pinch yourself. This was actaully happeing. You were kissed your best freind who was also your secret crush and he was kissed you back.

"You're not that bad of a kisser" You laughed.

"Yeah I know I was just trying to get you to kiss me" He smirked and before you could say anything began to kiss you again.