August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 39

- August POV -

(3 years later)

For the last three years things have been great for me and Keira. We finally had our wedding and it was perfect just how Keira wanted it to be. We were having a cook out for the kids since Aaliyah's birthday is next month but she won't be here because she's going to be with my mom.

" Oh baby watch were you going. " Keira said to Mel who was running around like it was nobody business.

I can't believe Mel and AJ are already three years old. It feels like yesterday when Keira was cussing me out in the delivery room telling me my kids got big ass heads. " Sorry mommy. " Mel said before taking off again.

" I swear they something else. " I chuckled sparking up a blunt which caused Keira to snatch it from me.

" Not now baby. Wait until later on and you can smoke all you want. I promise. " she said pecking my lips.

" You gone quit fucking teasing me Ke. " I said roughly pulling her towards me.

" We a little feisty today I see. I like it. " she smirked.

" You think we got time for a quick one? " I asked wrapping my arms around her waist.

" Hell nah y'all ain't got time. Nigga it's a house full of people and y'all trying to get y'all freak on. Y'all just nasty as hell. " Lloyd said scaring the hell out of me and Keira.

" Man you ole cock blocker. " I said smacking my teeth.

" Damn right. If me and Lauren can't get our freak on then neither can y'all. Now bring y'all asses on. " he said.

Keira shook her head and laughed. " I promise later on tonight I'll let you do whatever you want to do with me. " Keira winked before walking out the room.

I bit my lip and watched as she walked out. I swear the twins did me and her favor cause her ass is just fucking huge. I mean it was huge before but this time it's like damn.

I got up and walked downstairs to see Lloyd and AJ wrestling.

" Get off me you punk. " AJ yelled.

" Aye both of y'all settle down with that. " Lauren said waddling her 7 month pregnant ass over to Keira.

" Nigga shut up. " Lloyd said.

" Lloyd don't get cha' bubble busted at this party cause I will do it. " Lauren said rolling her eyes.

" I told you them pregnancy hormones would be crucial my nigga. " I laughed.

" Nigga fuck you. " he said sticking up his middle finger up at me.

" Aye. Watch yo' mouth around my kids. " Keira said.

I watched as Lloyd looked her up and down and said " Fuck you bitch. " before going back and wrestling with AJ. I laughed and went to go find Aria and Aaliyah. Aria already turned 7 and next month Aaliyah will be 7. They growing up so fast on me man and I don't like it. A nigga got to go get his shot gun ready.

" Daddy. " Aaliyah said as she ran to me.

" There's my princess. " I said picking her up.

" Daddy I want some IceCream. " she whined.

" Did you eat first? " I asked.

" Yes sir. " she nodded.