Jack Maynard- "You're a monster"

Can we just appreciate how hot jack looks in the photo ^ 😍😩🤤

--

You had always been close friends with The Buttercream Squad except Jack. You two just really didn't get on. You hated how cocky he was, how mean he could be to Mikey and most of all the fact he was a fuckboy. You just couldn't stand it. The two of you were constantly bickering.

But unfortunately for you he was your current roommate.

You were cooking breakfast when you heard a knock on the door. You just assumed it was Jack coming back from his night out.

"I'm not coming to open the door that's what keys are for Jack!" You shouted.

"Its not Jack" You heard the voice of Jacks girlfriend, Mia followed by a sniffle.

Yes I know Jack Maynard has a girlfriend! It shocked you to but its true Jack has managed to keep a girlfriend for the past 6 months.

You stopped cooking and opened the door to find Mia with red eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"Hey, hey what's wrong" You said and pulled her into a hug.

"Jack brok-broke up with m-e" She said in between sobs.

"Hey, it's going to be okay" you said and rubbed her back soothingly.

"But I don't even know what I did wrong he just sent me a text that said I don't want to do this anymore sorry." She pulled back from the hug, tears were rolling down her face.

"Come in let's eat ice cream and talk about how much of a dickhead Jack is" You suggested and closed the door behind her.

She sniffled and smiled slightly.

Mia stayed round for awhile, you watched men girls, ate a shit tons of ice cream and complained about how annoying Jack was.

Until Jack walked in.

"Um hi" He said and looked from you to Mia and back to you again.

"Why is she here?" Jack asked you.

"Sh-" You got cut off.

"She has a name! And she is in the same room as you!" Mia yelled at him.

"Whatever" He rolled his eyes.

"You know what Jack you're such a dick! You broke up with me for no reason and now you're  treating me like crap. What did I ever do to you other than me a loyal loving girlfriend?!" She was trying hard to hold back tears.

"Mia-" She cut you off again.

"I'm leaving" She announced before walking angrily out yours and Jack apartment.

"Goodbye" Jack slammed the door after her.

"What the hell Jack!?" You hissed at him.

"What?" He huffed.

"Why did you break up with her?! Why are you being such a dick to her?!" You were almost yelling now.

You were done with watching Jack break girls hearts and acted like it didn't matter at all. Act like they were irrelevant.

"I didn't want to date her anymore that's why." Jack sounded pissed off now.

"You can't just go around breaking girls hearts and acting like they don't matter at all!" You yelled at him.

"It's my life leave me alone" He grumbled and walked towards his room.

"You're a monster Jack." You said harshly.

That's when he snapped.

"You want to know why I broke up with her!? Its because she was slagging you off! She was saying really bitchy things about! I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want you to know what she was saying!" He yelled back at you.

You were shocked. Jack actually cared about you. About what people said about you.

"You broke up with her becau-se of me" You were trying to process this.

"Yes y/n because I-" he sighed.

"Because I'm in love with you, but I know you deserve so much better." He avoided looking you in the eye as he said it.

"You-you love me" You didn't know how to react.

"Yeah but I know you don't feel the same, I get it" He said sadly with a sigh.

He was walking towards his room when you got up and tapped him on the shoulder.

As he turned around you smashed your lips into his.

"I think I might love you to Maynard" You whispered.