CHAPTER 8

"It's been two days, Pierce Eldred. And not once have we talked about mating." Cordelia said, following Pierce out of the bedroom and into his office. She had enough of it. He wouldn't talk to her about it and whenever she tried to, he'd tell her there was no rush.

"Well, what is there to talk about? I just think maybe.. maybe it's not the best time to. Let's get to know each other more." He'd tell her every time she brought the subject up. And he said the exact same thing today. "What else is there to know? I've spent a month with you so far. What else can I get to know about you?" She said bitterly. Pierce sighed and turned to look at her. "Well I didn't know you had a bad temper when you don't get your way." He told her.

She groaned. "I hate the fact that you don't want to mate. It's like you don't really want me." She turned and stomped away from him. "I didn't say that." He called after her and followed. "Maybe this was a bad idea. Maybe I should have left." She said when Pierce caught up to her and grabbed her hand.

Pierce's heart felt like it broke in two. "Don't say that. And I do want you." He told her. She looked into his eyes, like she was trying to see if he was lying or not. She couldn't tell. "Until you want to mate, I'm going back home. Or what's left of it after what you did." She hissed and started out the door. But she got pulled back into the home.

She turned around to look up at Pierce. "Let me go. You don't want to mate with me! You know it's-" She stopped mid-sentence when Pierce's lips attacked her neck and his teeth sunk in. She gasped at the pain and gripped his shirt.

He pulled back and looked into Cordelia's wide eyes. She was shocked that he actually just marked her. "What? Did it hurt?" He asked as he lightly wiped his mouth. He had got a little blood on his lip. Cordelia blinked a few times. She didn't know what to say. A thousand thoughts were going through her head.

"Why'd.. Why'd you do that?" She asked after a few moments. "You wanted that. You wanted to mate." Pierce said as he pulled her into the bedroom. Cordelia just followed him. "I.. I did." She said. "Good. Come on." He smirked and closed the door behind them.

Okay. So I know this is short. But I didn't know what else to write in this chapter other than this. So... ya. Hope you like it.