Drama Queen 2

Hey gals! It's me, MACKENZIE BLEU! Well of course it's me like everything is about me.
You know about that Kenzie girl? Yeah the nerd. She thinks I became her friend, no I like still hate that girls face!
She stole my name obviously like her mom is always copying my mom like that's how her mom found out about Starbucks like her mom didn't have a life! I just faked it at 7 eleven so I could buy my stuff and then go to my GINORMOUS house that has 4 floors.
Like people take pictures of my house all the time! I totally faked it at 7 eleven like I said before and who in their right mind would be her friend? I feel bad for Liza and Chloe. I tried to make them come on my side but their ugly tails said no! My mom is always like give her a chance and be nice to her. APPARENTLY MOM DOESNT REMEMBER THE STORY THAT HAPPENED IN 2ND GRADE!
Years ago in elementary school I was like minding my own business and Kenzie came up and said "May I sit next to you?" And I said sure because she looked all sad and lonely. We were just sitting down eating lunch and then out of no where she said " I'm only sitting next to you because you have no friends ." She said.
I WENT OFF! I was like " UH HUH YES I DO HAVE FRIENDS!" She started crying and called the teacher and pointed at MOI and said I hit her! Like excuse me I did not! That's why I have beef with her also because she likes Dylan and Dylan belongs to me not her HE IS MINE! We are meant to be together! The only thing standing in the way is her!
He loves me and everyone knows it! Like Hot boy+ Hot Hot Hot popular cool cute chic girl=YES!
Also everyone knows I'm better then her in gymnastics without me the team would flop. People says she is better then me but obviously not ( even tho she beat me in a competition, SHE CHEATED AND I KNOW IT!) I'm the best gymnast in the world and those other boys that like her Connor and Ryan the second cutest boys in school are just stupid! But they are really really cute. But Dylan is really really really really really really

 But Dylan is really really really really really really

Really really really cute like really. Ugh my mom wants me to cook dinner for my little sister Courtney because she doesn't want what we are having like always. Little siblings are soooo annoying! Like I even had to change her diaper when she was a baby! WHY CANT SHE LIKE WHAT WE ARE HAVING FOR DINNER JUST ONCE IN HER LIFE! Apparently she wants Mac n cheese and we are having tacos but mom of course made me my separate vegetarian meal. WE DONT EVEN HAVE ANY INGREDIENTS FOR MAC N CHEESE! THAT MEANS I HAVE TO GO TO THE STORE! AND IF I DONT GO SHE IS GONNA HAVE A MELTDOWN!   Ugh I wanted to write things about how stupid Kenzie is but I HAVE to make her dinner! Which I am used to but it gets annoying! Ugh Bye!
----------------------------------------------
This is who plays Courtney

 WE DONT EVEN HAVE ANY INGREDIENTS FOR MAC N CHEESE! THAT MEANS I HAVE TO GO TO THE STORE! AND IF I DONT GO SHE IS GONNA HAVE A MELTDOWN!   Ugh I wanted to write things about how stupid Kenzie is but I HAVE to make her dinner! Which I am used to b...

A random girl I found on google
that looks a little like Signa Mae. She is cute tho.
I imagine Courtney is like Mackenzie and takes the most beautiful pictures sooooo yah peace out hoped you enjoyed this chapter!
----------------------------------------------