Great End To A Great Prank

The picture above is Joshua the twin's beta

Mariah: When I came to I expected to be in wolf form but I was fully dressed in my human form. I looked around and I didn't see anyone but I hear voices. I can make out the twins' voices, Dominic and to my surprise Isaiah's voice as well. I didn't know he was released from the icu yet. I also hear a different voice one that I do not recognize. I am so engrossed in trying to pinpoint this new voice that I do not see someone open the door. My focus was on the wall trying to focus mainly on my hearing. The voices disappear causing my wolf to howl in sadnesses. I'm totally confused but Luna's hand on my shoulder snaps me back to reality. She smiles down sweetly at me and a warm feeling of acceptance passes over my every fiber." I am happy that you accept me as your protector even after the whole mate thing." I chuckled shyly while rubbing my arms.

Luna: "Of course we accept you. You have become one of our best friends. I have to admit I had warmed up to the thought of you being our mate. It was weird at first because until the day of Serenity and I's 1st shift I was not attracted to females. Imagine my surprise when I started to find my own sister attractive. But I guess since we are mates it is normal."

Mariah: I giggle thinking of the twins being shocked at finding basically themselves attractive." Where is everyone? I think I'm good to go for a run."

Serenity: I'm bored after the conversation between Alpha Isaiah, our betas and my mates I feel like I need some excitement. Maybe now is the time to pull a prank. I chuckle evilly to myself and I see my beta step back around the corner. Upon seeing my evil smile he instantly starts to smile.

Joshua: My wolf is pouncing around in my head. I try to get him to stop be he keeps saying I'll be happier than him by the end of the day. I'm not sure what is wrong with him so I'm headed back to where he started acting weird. As I hit the corner I see Serenity with her evil smile and I instantly brighten up. That is her prank smile and I want in. I have not had a successful prank without my partner in crime. I push my wolf to the back burner of my mind for him to be able to prance as much as he wants without bothering me. "So my evil princess what kind of mischief are we about to get into."

Serenity: "Well henchman I have a most devious plan to prank my dear sister mate and our new friend Mariah. You see they are both in that room right there and they should be coming out in a couple of minutes so we must work quickly and set up our chairs and chips to watch our magic unfold."

Joshua: Her eyes twinkle with delight and mischief. I am both excited and scared but I'm not about to miss out on her brilliant plan so I play along with her evilness. "My queen I am at your service what do we need?" She grabs my shirt and we run off and she picks up things and threw them at me as we headed to her room to put her masterpiece together. I am definitely happy to be on the planning end of the prank instead of being the one on the receiving end. We set everything up and wait around the corner for the girls to walk out of the room.

Luna: After filling Mariah in on the new training we will be doing I see how late it is and advise her that I'm going to go find everyone and get a good movie going.

Mariah:" That sounds awesome."

Luna: "Come on lets go" I reach for the door and it's a little more difficult to turn. So I put a little force behind it and I open it with a shrug it must need oil or something. Once the doorknob is turned I open the door and I hear a loud pop noise that sounded like something got shot. I throw the door open in shock and I come face to face with almost complete darkness. Mariah is standing next to me looking cautiously out of the doorway with me. The one lamp in the hallway is our only light. We start to speed walk out of the door then that light starts to flicker. We look around and I reach for her hand and we start to back track towards the stairs where everyone else should be instead of going to get the movie first. We basically sprinted towards the stairs hand in hand and when we make it to the top of the steps the light of the downstairs hallway comes on and we see a shadow of a very tall creature that I'm unfamiliar with. We let go of each others hands and turn around and run back the way we came from. I ran into something sticky but didn't care and I kept running I looked back to see that Mariah wasn't behind me anymore. I feel a breeze that quickly turns into a strong wind. I start trying to fight whatever is blowing towards me. I feel things sticking to my skin and whatever I ran through. I scream as loud as I can hoping someone would hear me. Then everything stops there is no noise, no more wind, I only hear my erratic heartbeat. I get up from the fetal position that I didn't know I had fallen into and I see a bright flash of light. I look in that direction with unshed tears in my eyes and I see another flash. I squint my eyes then the hallway is filled with light. I see Mariah in a corner of the room looking as confused as I am. Then I finally see my sister and beta walking towards me. Joshua looks like he is a combination of scared and amused and my twin is wholeheartedly rolling on the floor clenching her sides laughing." I DO NOT THINK ANY OF THAT WAS FUNNY!!!" She stops laughing sobering up and looks at me. Then she burst out laughing again.

Serenity: "You are right it was not and is not funny." holding my laugh in I continue while exercising my alpha face strength. "It was the most hilarious thing I've ever seen and I have it on camera." I lean on Joshua while I continue my uncontrollable laughter.

Dominic: I run up the side steps in a rush to get to my screaming mate. I hit the corner of the hallway skitting to a stop at the sight in front of me. Mariah is staring at the back of Joshua. Joshua is supporting a very amused serenity and I can tell he is holding in his laughter by the way he body is slightly shaking. I walk towards them to see what was so funny. I step beside them to find Luna heavily coated in what smells like honey and stuck to the honey was feathers it looked like the wind had blown her long hair back and the honey had made it stay in that position. She looked like I feathered troll doll. I couldn't help but to laugh as well. That is until I hear a very dangerous growl from Luna and I instantly sobered up as much as I could. I clear my throat to get the humor out of my voice and I said as seriously as I could "What is going on here?"

Serenity:" Oh nothing just a little (chuckling) prank on my dear sister."

Luna: "That was the cruelest prank you have pulled on me in a long time." finally look down and see the feathers and I jump towards my sister pushing Joshua out of my way to get to her. I hear a loud gasp and I stop in my tracks to see that I had pushed Joshua into an unsuspecting Mariah.

Mariah: I was so scared that I ran to the corner and put my head between my knees and my hands over my head. Once the lights came back on I have a fluttering feeling in the pit of my stomach. I look up and as weird as it sounds I saw the sexiest back ever and from this amazing back came the most amazing sound. A deep husky laugh. I think that I just had an orgasm. I wanted to record it and just listen to it all of the time. I stood up and started to move towards the beautiful sound. I see Serenity lean into him and I suppress a growl. What is going on? All I know is that I need to get to him. I hear a growl and I don't even move my eyes from him. I'm close enough to see the side of his face he is so beautiful and he has yet to notice me. Next thing I know he is pushed into me. My eyes go wide as a loud gasp leaves my lips. He pulls me to him as we fall and he takes the bulk of the fall so I land on his chest. My eyes never leave his. While laying on his chest my breath quickens and he utter the words that I thought I would never after the heartbreak from the twins.

Joshua:"MATE"