Back in town// Hey hey hey!

"What kind of animal is uniqua?" Harvey asked Asher and I. We both sat silently on each side of him. Asher opened his mouth to speak and I held my hand up with a poker face, as if saying 'we aren't having this discussion again'. Jace snorted and I stood up then turned to my parents. Taylor, Cole, Axel, Stephan and Jude were waiting downstairs for us with the twins.

"You guys sure you're okay with him?" I asked and they nodded.

"Of course. Go have fun, we'll call you if anything changes, okay?" Mom said and I nodded. Asher placed a hand on the bottom of my back, nudging me out of the room a little bit. I huffed and made my way out into the hall. The moment the elevator doors closed, Asher had me pinned against the wall with his lips pressed against mine. I laughed against his lips and we pulled apart as the elevator came to a stop. After about ten minutes of complimenting everyone, we were in the SUV on our way to the hotel where the event was being held. The twins sat in the very back with Asher, everyone else squeezed in the middle and Stephan and I were in the front seats. I sat in the passenger seat and Stephan drove.

"Remember on their first day when that little boy wouldn't let go of you cause he thought you were his mom?" Stephan snorted and I began laughing with a nod.

"Boys, do you remember that?" Stephan asked them and they nodded with giggles. "Dude, remember that night on the roof when we-" I slapped Stephan's chest and motioned to the kids in the back. "Right." He said before he began to speak in Italian.

"Che ne dici di non parlare di nuovo?" I asked with a glare and he rolled his eyes then turned on the radio. I connected my phone to the aux cord and began playing 'pretty when you cry' by Lana Del Ray and everyone gave me weird looks except Taylor who squealed in excitement.

"Yes bitch yes! Lana is fucking queen!" She clapped her hands together and I squealed with her and we both began singing along.

"All those special times I spent with you, my love. They don't mean shit compared to all your drugs. But I don't really mind, I've got my drugs and that like my memories, I don't need that." We chorused and the guys eyes widened in unison, "I'll wait for you, babe, you don't come through, babe..You never do, babe, that's just what you do..Because I'm pretty when I cry. I'm pretty when I cry. I'm pretty when I cry...I'm pretty when I cry."

"Damn. I never knew you had such a good singing voice." Jude admitted and I rolled my eyes. People seem to forget that I spent my teen years writing songs.

We pulled up to the valet and all piled out. "Okay. Asher and I need to go change, Steph? You got them?" I asked and he nodded. I handed them their tickets before walking in a different direction and entering through a side entrance.

"This way, ma'am." The man spoke politely and led Asher and I into a small dressing room.

"Thank you, sir." I flashed a smile then closed the door behind us. Instantly, I walked over to where my dress and his suit where hanging. Asher pulled off his shirt and I closed my eyes with a sigh before turning away from him and stripping of my clothes before stepping into the dress I had Taylor choose for me.

"Asher." I said motioning to the zipper. I held my hair up and he zipped the dress up. I turned and looked in the mirror. Damn. I wore a long purple dress covering in beautiful white lining across the top part of the dress ; as I walked the dress trailed behind me giving me an exquisite feel to the atmosphere. The bewitching violet ribbon lining intoxicated everyone in the dresses beauty - the radiant silk ran down to the bottom of my feet. The intricate neat lacing made the dress at least twelve times more beautiful.

I turned around and saw Asher failing to tie his tie. I snorted and walked up to him. I pushed his hands down and quickly tied it. "How'd you do that?"

"Magic." I held up jazz hands and he rolled his eyes before scanning me from head to toe.

"Damn. You're fucking sexy." He mumbled and my cheeks tinged bright red before I turned and grabbed my black heels. I sat down and slipped them on before spinning the chair around to look in the mirror. I kept sneaking glances at Asher as I applied make up and my Lord did he look like a Greek God walking the earth.

"Okay, I have to go find everyone. Good luck. Love you." Asher pressed a kiss to me cheek before exiting the room. I sighed and finished applying my lipstick just as the door swung open, revealing Christian.

I let out a little scream then jumped up and attempted to run to him. I face planted because I stepped on my dress before I got the chance to say hi to him.

He helped me up as he howled in laughter. "Ha.Ha." I rolled my eyes and embraced him in a hug. He picked me up and spun me around before placing me back down.

"So apparently, we're playing the whole time now so we're going to have to improvise."

I shrugged, "It's the elites. I figured that was going to happen."

"Yeah, Carlos is here." He said and my face lit up. "But we have to get on stage like right now." He snorted and I huffed as we walked down the hall and behind the curtain.

"Ready?" The man handing us the microphones asked and I shook my head no. He laughed, "Well, Ace you're one of them. They're going to love anything you do anyways."

I laughed lightly as we were pushed in front onto the stage. It looked the same as last year. Throngs of people talking amongst themselves with glasses of wine, talking about God knows what.

"Look! It's mommy and Uncle Chris!" Theo yelled and all eyes turned to the stage.

"Hey hey hey." Christian mimicked me and I scowled making everyone laugh as the first beat came on. The people before us wrote their own songs so we had to wing it. This was a very..Upbeat song. He looked at me, not having a clue what to do.

I opened my mouth and began to speak awkwardly, "Alright there's something truly magnificent about being sad and that is that everyone can be sad, some people are sad sometimes other people are sad all the time and this is just a song..about being sad,

Christian bit back his laughter but had a gist of what he was planning to do now, "Whoopdie doo lets get to it."

Everyone laughed at the intro to the 'song' and I began to sing first, "I've got a problem, I'm always so sad. The littlest things get me pissed off or mad. My life's pretty good no I don't have it bad so it's hard to explain all these feelings I have." People clapped along and Chris grinned at me, "I'm just a baby I think that explains it. I burnt up my toast got so sad that I fainted I played a great song on repeat, now I hate it. And nobody likes this picture I painted." I flung up my arms, causing more laughter to erupt. I guess it's good to start the night off with a funny song,

"My only messages come from my mommy I spend my life feeling like nobody wants me. You're kinda cute but your friend is a hottie. His shiny white teeth and his muscular body," Christian's gaze was directed at our little group, Carlos and Stephan lost it. "I wear a cool outfit and try to look edgy. My underwear rides up and gives me a wedgie. My pants are too tight, now I wish they were stretchy. Why do these small things always upset me?"

I began to sing again, "Little things make me wanna cry sometimes. But that's just life..It'll be alright....If you're really sad. Everything just turns out wrong. If you're really sad. Let me hear you sing this song."

We finished the song a minute or two later then began to sing songs that we actually knew.