Sneaking Around In Ashton's Bedroom

Fan Cover by @a_magical_night3419

Julie's pov:

It has been almost an hour since the fight took place and I don't really know what to do right now.

Alissa has been in the kitchen just staring out the window lost in thought and who knows what the heck Ashton is up to.

Ashton's dad seems like such a nice guy.

Well, I actually only met him once, I would have never expected that though.

Maybe this explains why all the pictures in the hallway were just Ashton and Alissa.

*ding*

I pull out my phone and see that I got a text from Gianna.

Yay!!

I do have friends!

God.. I really.. want to die in a hole right now just for thinking that.

JULIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gianna!!!!!!!!!

Why didn't you tell me!!

Tell you what?

That you are at ASHTON'S HOUSE!!

Wait how did you find out??

My bus passes your neighborhood!!! I saw you walk in with him!!!!!

Oh no.

If Gianna found out, who knows who else saw.

Even with the littlest amount of seeing what actually happened, someone can easily make up a whole story.

And BAM!!

Rumors.

Every high school is the same. It's basically the center of Gossip. Sometimes I like to consider it a war zone, dodge the bullets and stay in the safe zone.

But then there is Ashton Rider. He is the guy who decides to wear bright yellow and run around waving his hands screaming 'look at me.!!!'

Does anyone else know?

I don't think so. But you got ALOT of explaining to do Missy.

Welp, that's it.

I'm going to die.

Goodbye cruel world!!

Gianna is going to assassinate me in my sleep, might as well say my goodbyes.

Well, I told you that we are neighbors... My parents are out of town, and I'm staying at his house. What's the big deal?

Please don't kill me.

I'm too awkward to die.

THE BIG DEAL IS YOU GOT ONE OF THE HOTTEST GUYS IN THE SCHOOL IN THE SAME HOUSE AS YOU!!!

Why are you typing in all caps?

BECAUSE THIS IS IMPORTANT JULIE!!!!!

Okay okay. Jeez.

Did anything crazy happen??!

It's not that I don't trust Gianna, it's just that it isn't my place to tell about his family problems. And he probably doesn't want anyone to find out anyways.