Scene 1- Lady like luck!

(Don't own the picture.)

(Third Person P.O.V.)
"Welcome! Welcome! Come see and meet the live action version of The Bendy show! Featuring Bendy the devil, Alice Angel, Boris the wolf, and Mister Mischief!" The sign read.... Advertising for the show that was going on within the arena.

These characters, their creators have somehow made them real. How? It's a mystery. People say it was the "Ink Machine"... Some people say it was through some demonic summoning... You believe who you wanna believe.

"Alright... It's almost show time." Michael said, fixing himself as he looked in the mirror.

What was Michael's role? Well, his role is to play the comedian and villain-friend to Bendy, just like his cartoon counterpart.

"I'm looking fine..." He said, complimenting himself.

The suit he wore was an exact replica of what his cartoon self wore, a black suit with a tailcoat, and the inner clothes, such as the vest and bowtie, were beige. He also wore beige gloves, to match with his other co-stars.

(A/N:I don't own the picture.)

"You sure are looking fine, Darling

"You sure are looking fine, Darling." A familar, heavenly voice said to Michael, placing her hands around Michael's waist. Heavenly and somewhat seductive...

"I'll take that as a nice compliment... From a devil like you." Michael said, staring at the reflection of the girl.

"But darling, I'm not Bendy... I'm an Angel." The girl said, being smart with her words.

"You're both, can look so innocent on the outside, but you are freakish on the inside." He said, smiling as he turned around to the girl.

"I'd bet you know about that freakish side..." She said, placing her hand on Michael's arm.

"I know too much of it..." He said, changing his smile to a smirk.

The girl laughed as she slowly moved her hand to Michael's face, smirking back at him.

"Maybe if you do good... I'll treat you out...again~." She said, her face close to Michael's.

"I'll try my best then..." He said, placing his hand on her hip.

"A human and a person like me... Most people find it to be voodoo... But I find it to be a good time." She said, ready to place her lips on Michael's...

"But... Since people will never allow this "voodoo"... I guess we'll have to keep it secret." She said, letting go of him and sighing at the end.

He blushed a bit, knowing he fell right under her seduction like many times before. Well, since he is the only male in the group... It's hard when it comes to hiding your loneliness around these girls. Especially Alice...