Biology class

~Cory's POV~
Y/n got up an ran to give Gertrude a hug. I stood up and walked over. "Hi Cory" Gertrude said looking up at me. She gave me a side hug and continued talking with Y/n. I wrapped my arm around Y/n as she continued to talk with Gertrude. I heard the end of the period bell ring and felt Y/n pull on my sleeve. "Come on babe we gotta get to biology" Y/n said it was her favorite subject. We got going. Of course this class was all the way across the school. She grabbed my hand and pulled me there. "Can ya walk any slower?" I heard Y/n ask me. "Why of course I can" I said barely moving my feet an inch each step. "Do you want kisses the rest if the week?" She questioned. "Of course why would I not?" I asked her. "Then hurry up or no more" she threatened. I swepet her off her feet and ran. "Thats more like it" she said giggling. We sat down as the teacher called role. "Make sure this is where you want to sit for the rest of the year cause yall ain't movin" the teacher said. I looked around to see everyonemoving except us. "Excuse me but bitch you need to move" I heard a girl say. I looled over to see that girl talking to Y/n. "Now why does she have to do that?" I asked. "Well i just thought a cutie like you needed some saving from ugly town" the girl said sweetly looking at me. "I'll let you know thats my girlfriend your talking to so screw off and leave us alone" I said glaring at the girl. "Whatever" she said rolling her eyes. Y/n eyes started watering. "You good babe?" I asked her wrapping my arms around her. "Is it true what she said?" She asked. "No, babe shes just jealous that your better looking" I said hugging her tighter. The rest of the class I held her hand under the desk.

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
Heyo my dudes im sorry for not updating last week but im busy with band and choir I had a football game and a choir concert.
                                       XOXO
                                              Row