Chapter 9

We were in Ports class probably not listening to his stories like usual. I saw Jaune try to ask Weiss out but she kept quiet.

(Y/N): He'll never learn, will be.

The bell then rung and we started to leave the class.

Jaune: Weiss? did you hear me?

Weiss: No, no, no, yes.

I walked out of the row I was in and walked to were Jaune was sitting at and patted him on the back.

(Y/N): Plenty of fish in the sea Jaune, plenty of fish.

I walked to my dorm and got changed into a new set of clothes for me.

(Y/N): Which one? How the one mom got me for my birthday.

Once I changed into the new clothes I went to the mirror and checked to see how I look.

(Y/N): Not bad at all, what do you think (B/N)?

(B/N): "chirp" "chirp"

(Y/N): I'll take that as a okay. I'll be back later.

I exited my dorm and made my way to RWBY's dorm. Once I got there I knocked on there door and Blake answered and let me in.

Yang: Woah, (Y/N) your looking good. And I thought Blake was good wearing black but you take the cake.

(Y/N): Thanks, my mom got it for me on my birthday.

I sat on one of the chairs to wait to hear what we'll do.

Blake: I thought that class would never end.

(Y/N): Your telling me, I was listening to music the whole time.

Ruby: Alright guys, today is the day. The investigation, begins!

Weiss: I'm glad to see that we are taking this seriously.

(Y/N): Don't blame her about being excited taking down a evil organization.

Yang: Hey! We've got a plan. That's... moderately serious.

Ruby: Right, everyone remembers their roles?

Weiss: Ruby and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other dust robberies, or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem.

Blake: The White Fang has regular faction meeting to hand out to recruit new members. If I can get in I can hopefully find out what they're planning.

Yang: I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him won't be too hard.

(Y/N): My friends father used to do undercover work to get Intel and information on the White Fang, I could ask him if I could get a few file's.

Ruby: Great, we'll meet.up tonight near Yang to go over what we've found. Let's do this!