Other's POVs

Grover POV

Juniper was so beautiful. I had a crush on her since we had met and talked. She had perfect amber hair and green eyes. She had actually started flirting with Percy, but Percy didn't really like her since she was Luke's manager. Then, we started talking and she seemed like a really nice girl. I was planning to ask her out on the first day of the shoot for the movie, which was today. Percy had supported me and gave me a good luck before he headed to his dressing room. 'There she was,' I thought as he approached the amber-haired girl who was talking to a girl with light brown, frizzy hair.

Rachel POV

I was upset because I had just had heard rumors about Luke cheating on me. I wasn't sure if could trust him. I went up to him on set while he was on set preparing for his first scene. He smelled really nice, like usual.

"Hey babe," he said while kissing me on the cheek.

"Don't babe me," I said sassily," Listen Luke, I've been hearing some rumors, are you cheating on me?"

His face went pale for a second, then turned back to normal.

"No, I would never do that to you," he said to me, then kissed me.

"Umm, okay," I said to him with a smile," but I'm only trusting you this time."

Piper POV

I was on set for Annabeth's movie just back from a manager meeting,(Annabeth wasn't coming today), when I bumped into a tall stranger. My papers slipped from my hand and fell on the floor while I stumbled and landed on my butt.

"Oops, sorry," I said to the stranger.

"No, I'm sorry," he said back and gave me a hand to stand up and helped me gather my papers.

Then, he looked up at me and I looked at me. We stared at each other.

He had stunning sky blue eyes and short blonde hair. He was wearing a leather jacket and jeans. I blushed. He was cute.

"So are you acting on the set of Slashed?" He finally asked interrupting our staring.

"No, I-umm, am Annabeth Chase's manager, the girl who plays Samantha in the movie," I stated.

"Oh, but you are as beautiful as an actress though," he said complimenting me. I blushed even more.

"Okay I gotta go," he said checking his watch.

"What's your name," he said before going.

"Piper," I replied.

"Oh okay, I'm Jason," he said before heading out the door.

                                 Jason POV

'Piper is a beautiful name,' he thought as he headed towards his car.

The girl he just met had beautiful eyes. One was green the other was blue. She had chocolate brown hair and braids amongst the loose hair thats tips were light blue. She was really pretty. I hoped I could meet her on the set again and ask for her number.