Lil Bit

'I think I know you're the one
The closest I've come, I'm probably A little bit, a little bit
A little bit in love with you'

I was awoken out of my deep slumber by my phone vibrating repeatedly on the night stand next to me.

"Who the fuck" I mumble to myself picking up the phone.

"Who this?" I question raspily.

"Man wake yo sleepy ass up I just got the first phone call of the day" Ash spoke.

"Fuck" I mumble to myself, I didn't wanna leave while zara was sleep and give her the wrong idea but this was money calling. I thought for a minute letting all the possible scenarios run through my head.

"Y'all gotta do this one without me b"

"Aight you know you not getting a cut though right?" I pull the phone back hanging up, she ain't have to remind me.

Since when did I give a fuck about what a jawn thought anyway? More importantly when have I ever put a jawn over money? She wasn't the average jawnt though, she was in her own race, nobody could fuck with her in my eyes. The more time I spent with her especially after lastnight I questioned myself, do I love her?

"What you thinking about?" Zara mumbles tearing me from my thoughts.

"You" I answer truthfully.

"Your heart is beating a mile a minute" She sighs, softly tracing the tattooed rose on my forearm.

"You scare me"

"You scare me too"

I slid my foot in my black timbs before tying the laces.

"I hate when you leave" Zara pouts limping out the bathroom.

"Ain't you going to work" I chuckle standing up as I put on my jacket.

"Yea but your not there" She rolls her eyes standing in front of me.

"You soft" I chuckle before lifting her chin connecting our lips in a slow sensual kiss.

"I'll be back after you get off later, maybe"

"What you mean maybe" She pushes me back with a mug set on her face, I laugh shaking my head.

"It depends on how my day go I might be mad busy and might go home to catch some z's" I shrug. Truthfully I had like three drops to do today at different times and two was back to back so I knew I was gone be exhausted, I couldn't pass on these three cause I already missed out on the first one.

"You can sleep here like you usually do" She squints her eyes suspiciously crossing her arms.

"Stop looking at me like that, you live far as fuck and if I come back here sleeping gone be the last thing on my mind and my sleep schedule already fucked up I can't remember the last time I got a full 8 hours"

"I live like 30 minutes away from you 45 with traffic and that ain't never been a problem before, you trying to be slick"

"I swear I'm not I'm trying to get a good night's rest, don't nobody gotta see yo ugly face everyday" I laugh, she mushes my head trying to keep herself from smiling but she fails miserably smiling widely.

"Whatever, facetime me before you go to sleep or something"

"I got you, I'll facetime you as soon as I wake up" I smile.

"You play too much"

It was the last drop of the day and niggas was bullshiting, it was too late for this shit and my patience was running thin.

"You know these bricks going for 35 a key, so where our other 60 grand at?" When he showed us the breifcase I knew exactly how much was missing, I was real good with numbers and the briefcase was missing a whole layer of 20 grand stacks.

"I thou--"

"Look my nigga I'm tired as fuck and I really don't have time to be getting my timbs dirty tonight so this what we gone do, you got about 400 hundred thousand dollars in that briefcase if it's more than that ohwell we still gone take it all and you can have the 11 bricks that equals but this gone be the last time you ever get product from us aight? Bet" I snatch the briefcase out his hand as ash tosses 11 bricks on the floor making sure to keep the 4 he didn't pay for.

"It wasn't a pleasure doing business with you, suck a dick nigga" Kil shouts over his shoulder as we walk out the abandoned building.

"I wanted to shoot that nigga and call it a day" Ash spoke as we piled in the car.

"Cause you a hothead" I snicker shaking my head as we peel down the block.

We pull in kings circle driveway about 15 minutes later jumping out the car. Walking to the front door big black came outside blocking the doorway.

"King not here right now"

"What you mean he not here?" Kil asks with his face scrunched up.

"Like I said lil nigga, he had to take a business trip"

"Where Ryan and renaldo?" I question.

"Ryan with him and renaldo in Brooklyn come back in 2 days and renaldo will be here" He tells us before walking back in the house slamming the door behind him.

"This that bullshit, aye take me home I'm too tired for this shit" We pile back in the car driving out the driveway and back on the main rode. 

"How that nigga gone take a business trip knowing we had all these drops" Ash scoffs.

"Fuck all that we gotta wait two whole days for renaldo dumb ass to come back from bk"

"On the brighter side we get two whole days to sleep" I tell them shrugging.

"Ooh you right I haven't been able to do nothing I wanted to do lately, I don't know when's the last time I went to the stripclub" Ash sighs.

"I was just in the stripclub with renaldo two days ago" I laugh and ash slaps the back of my head.

"Aye watch out, I was over in brooklyn and I came over to yo crib right after"

"I thought you was handling business"

"I was then after I was done I slid over to shorty house when I left there I went to the courts and ran into renaldo then we went to the stripclub"

"Nigga get out my car you should've called us we would of made that trip" Kil shook his head unlocking the doors.

"Wow so this is how it all ends" I shake my head at them stepping out the car.

"We'll hit you up later.... maybe" Ash shouts out the window as they fled down the block. 

I shake my head chuckling as I walk in the building.