Chapter 59 - Ending

Third Person's P.O.V

Everyone are so happy  when Tzuyu woke up from being unconcious for a few days.

The girl looked for her friends and became sad of what she found out.

She found out that one of them is already gone.

"No! That can't be. Tell me you're just joking around" She said while her best friend tries to calm her down.

"Tzuyu she's gone. She's dead" Chaeyoung said while tears fall from her eyes also.

"I need to go to her" Tzuyu said and she was about to stand up but Chaeyoung held her arm and stopped her from doing so.

"Tzuyu you need to rest" She said.

"But—"

"No buts. Just rest okay? I promise we'll visit her after you get out of here" Chaeyoung said.

"Did you went to the funeral already?" She asked and all of them said no.

"Why?" She asked again.

"Her parents didn't had a funeral. She was cremated right after her death and was buried already" Jihyo explained.

"This is all my fault" Tzuyu said as tears fell from her eyes.

"No. It was an accident okay?" Nayeon said as she walked towards the younger one and hugged her.

Then there's an awkward silence and they all cried silently. Memories with their friend flashed in their minds which caused their tears to fall.

Tzuyu's P.O.V

Few more days after I woke up and found out that she's dead and her heart is in my chest already, I got out from the hospital.

And what Chaeyoung said before, we all prepared to visit her.

"You ready?" Chaeyoung asked as she sat beside me on my bed and held my hand.

"Ready or not, nothing will change. She's still not coming back anymore"

Chaeyoung hugged me and I hugged her back as tears fall from my eyes again.

"We'll get through this okay? I'm always here for you. We all are" Chaeyoung said then pulled away from the hug and held my hand once again.

"Let's go? They're waiting downstairs" She said.

We both got out of my room and walked down the stairs of our house.

And there I saw my friends wearing black and is completely silent.

We walked closer to them and she hugged me.

"Chou Tzu. Let's be strong okay?" She said. I hugged her back and buried my face on her neck.

"I'm sorry" I said. She then caressed my back then pulled away from the hug.