BONUS #3: Fun Facts

BONUS #3: Fun Facts

ORIGINAL vs REWRITTEN

[ original: ] Kaye slept with Trevor but felt really bad about it and guilt caused her to hook Sage and Trevor up. (Fucked up, isn't it?)
[ rewritten: ] Kaye never slept with Trevor (in fact, she doesn't swing that way).

[ original: ] Trevor didn't have siblings and very little were mentioned about his parents.
[ rewritten: ] Trevor has Lally and we're told that their mom has passed away.

[ original: ] Pretty much a load of characters did not exist in the original.
[ rewritten: ] Meanwhile, in this version, we have Gwen, Dax, Diego, Lally and Trevor's dad.

[ original: ] After their FIFA14 match ended in a tie, Trevor's punishment was to give Louie a kiss while Sage had to endure a date with noodle arms instead.
[ rewritten: ] You know how it went. Instead of punishments, they gave each other favors: Sage helps with the bike, Trevor helps with the theater.

[ original: ] Trevor is MUCH more infuriating (he actually called Sage a cow once T~T).
[ rewritten: ] Trevor's not(?) as asshole-y now? You be the judge of that.  

RANDOM TRIVIA

1. The story's plot was somehow based on true events. Back in high school, I lost my journal at school and, being the melodramatic teen that I was, I wondered what would happen if my crush found it.

2. To indirectly thank my high school crush for the plot, I named Trevor after him. (His name was Chuck which is synonymous with Jettison. Clever, huh?)

3. Sage's name was originally Archer. I guess it still stuck since her full name is Sagittarius

4. During the pre-writing of this story, I had originally planned for the diary writer to be... (wait for it) Louie! All you #LouVor shippers are gonna have a field day.

5. I wrote the majority of the first draft during bathroom breaks in school. ^3^

6. Clearvale, where Emma was sent to, is actually the main setting of my other story: Links of Love. And that bombshell from the beginning, Clio? She's actually a crossover character!

7. The original version of "Elephants & Noodle Arms" is in the external link. Prepare to cringe. And please, read at your own risk. Seriously, you might cringe so hard, your face will stay that way.