a spearow and fearow attack and dratini's realisation

Third person POV

A few days have passed since then as wendy visited dratini to check on her conditions while dratini kept thinking about what eevee said.

Until one day.....

Wendy's POV

" eeeeehhh!?!?!? Dratini disappeared!?!?!?" I said schocked " yes. She just disappeared when i check i'm really sorry wendy" prof. Oak said apologising me.

"No its okay...so much for bringing food for dratini" i said holding oran berries on a handkerchief to hold them all while eevee was out to play with the other pokemon.

Dratini's POV

After I escape from prof. Oak I rested in the bush near the lab since I was not fully healed yet.

I've been thinking alot about what eevee's said and it actually bothered me that made me decided to stay near the lab and then i fall asleep.

I suddenly woke up when I heard pokemon laughing and playing so I decided to check to see whats going on but then I recognised that brown fur somewhere and it was eevee playing with other pokemon.

Gosh I envy her for having a great trainer who cares for a pokemon's well being, I wish my old trainer was like that before I was abandoned by him then eevee saw me and I went into hiding.

" hey dratini!" She called and entered into the bush were i was hiding " dratini what are you doing out your supposed to be recovering inside the lab" she said.

" eevee...what was it like... you know trusting a trainer and getting along with other pokemon?" I asked her.

"Well.... to be honest I haven't known wendy for a long time unlike ash and pikachu but what I do know is that you can't keep running and hiding from the past but you have to run forward and see whats next for you " she said as I hear every word of what she said.

She's right... I can't keep running away and hiding from the past I guess I can give this one another chance. I then saw eevee about to leave and i called out to her " wait! Can I go with you?" I asked and nodded as we went out of the bushes and went with the other pokemon with bulbasaur then bulbasaur saw us and he was surprised that he saw me with eevee but all of them welcomed with open arms as I started to get over my traumatic past.

Wendy's POV

After I heard dratini's disappearance I decided to help prof. Oak and tracey out with the new packages that was just delivered but due to its weight i fell down backwards with the box in hand.

"Wendy are you alright?" Tracey asked concerned.

" don't worry i'm fine" i said picking up the box again as i look out on the window and I saw..........................................Dratini!?!?

'Am i just imagining it?' I thought and i check my eyes but I realised i'm not imagining it.

Dratini is really there playing with the other pokemon, this was the very first time i saw dratini playing with other pokemon and I smiled.

Appearantly tracey saw where I was looking at " you know how about you go get some fresh air outside I'll take it from here" he said while taking the box that i was carrying.

"Are you sure?" I asked unsure if i should meet eevee and dratini outside, " don't worry just go and get some fresh air for a moment since you fell just take a break" he said.

" oh...ok, thank you tracey" i said then go outside.

Eevee's POV

It seems dratini is able to get along with the other pokemon however she still very timid and need to have time to finally trust other pokemon especially humans.