Chapter 2: Meeting my teachers and administration

As I came out of the bathroom after cleaning up, my home room teacher Youngmin was waiting for me outside.

"So it seems all the guys in the class like you quite a lot!"

"Yeah but it feels awkward!" I exclaimed, shaking my hands in my new long hair.

"Well, why don't we head to the teachers lounge and meet the rest of your teachers during lunch?" My mentor/teacher suggested.

So it was decided that the both of us would meet the rest of the teachers and as well as the principal and his administrative team.

"Hello and welcome, Jungya to our school." Greeted a handsome man with a smile like a turtles. The 4 other men besides him smiled and greeted. Then 4 other male teachers appeared from another door and bowed and greeted. Not surprisingly, they were all as handsome as my fellow classmates and even Youngmin.

"So Jungya, the first who greeted you is the principal of our school which you know in your previous form Kim Jonghyun or as we addressed him, principal Kim." Said Youngmin.

"Wait, previous form?! Hold on a-" I exclaimed before getting interrupted by the principal.

"Don't worry we know your secret." Principal Kim said.

"And it's certainly safe with us." Said Mr. Ong, one half of the PE teacher duo with Mr. Yoon.

"And don't tell me you all are-" I try to continue but get interrupted by my mentor.

"Most of them, not all are shapeshifters."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I yelled.

"Shhh, let's reveal our forms in a calm and collective matter." Said principal Kim.