Seven

Lauren is frustrated. 

Like the kind of I'm-so-fucking-bothered-this-is-oh-so-hot frustrated.

Camila left her hanging. No, pinned at a kitchen wall, and she didn't even got a slight peck on her lips? The nerve! 

Lauren felt her blood rising to her head. Adrenaline pumping through her veins. She took a large breath and followed Camila. The girl was about to enter the recreation room and Lauren aimed to pull Camila by her shoulders.

But the she was met with hands. In her shoulders. And her waist. And she was being slammed. Like that hurts. But at the same time it doesn't. At the wall. Of the recreation room. And oh fuck

Dizzy.

I'm dizzy. 

Lips.

Oh fuck. 

Lauren wants to ask if she's in heaven right now. Soft lips moving with hers. The scent of vanilla. Soft lips. Sucking. Sucking on her lower lip. Upper lip. Kissing. Breathing heavily. They're kissing. Fuck they're kissing. Something brushed in her lower lip. Oh God, tongue. It's hot. It's wet. Camila's tongue tasted like strawberries. Was it because of the juice she drank? Teeth. Oh God.

Camila's biting her lip. It stings. It doesn't. It feels- 

Hands in her hair. Tugging.

Oh. 

Fuck Lauren why would you fucking moan!

Smiling. Camila's smiling. In the kiss. She isn't stopping. Oh thank God. 

Dizzy.

I can't breath. I need to hold on to something. 

Neck. Lauren's hands circling at Camila's neck. She didn't want to pull back but she needs air.

Neck. Camila's lips found her neck. Wet kisses. 

Mmmmmm.

Lauren would you stop moaning! I swear to God if- 

Oh. Camila bit her. No. She's sucking her. That'll leave a mark. It's okay. Lauren's eyes rolled back to her head. She can almost see her brain. Panting. Panting. Panting.

Lips. God. When was the last time Camila kissed her? It's been like a minute. That's so fucking long ago. Lauren missed her lips already. 

Lips. Upper lip. Lower lip.

Oh. 

Merry Christmas. Is there a mistletoe above them? Happy New Year. Fireworks. How long are they kissing? Is it new year already? No, that can't be. But it felt like it.

"Bedroom?" Lauren heard. 

"Huh?" She answered.

Camila smiled. Lauren's walking backwards. They're heading out. Where are they going? It's okay though, they're still kissing. It's okay. Door. They're opening a door. No. Camila's opening the door. Lauren's busy. She's nibbling on Camila's neck. It tastes like honey. Or vanilla. Or vanilla and honey. 

One. Two. Four. Eight.

Sixteen. Thirty-two. Sixty-four. 

A hundred and twenty eight.

It's her door. From her room. Where Camila locked her before. 

Bed. She's being laid on a bed. Her bed.

Lips. Fuck she missed it already. It's soft. Like marshmallows. No. Jell-o. 

Why is she talking in phrases? No, she's not talking. Thinking. Why is she thinking in phrases? Lauren swears she was the literary editor of their school paper back in high school. She's more fluent than this.