Twelve

A history book.

Lying on top of a green bean bag, with a note that made Dinah scrunch her eyebrows in disgust.
Dinah decided it wasn't the right time to hang out with Lauren at her house when the main reason she wants to be there is nowhere to be found. Where is Camila anyway?

Lauren, on the other hand, is really fond of history. She thinks learning it isn't really a waste of time. She thinks learning from past experiences and mistakes would lead the world to do a better decision. To steer through the right path. 

But Dinah thinks it isn't worth it to read about dead people so she doesn't give a fuck. She let Lauren dwell on her dirty history book and a note that doesn't really tell them anything. Well, doesn't really tell Dinah anything because Lauren is rampaging through her things to find a pencil and a piece of paper.

It was fourth in October and second of November.
The first to next and the last in between.
It's the beginning of end.

You should not read it in hymn
And you read it as eye
It's twice present in nothing
It's the finale of lie

How many of this is in Mississippi
It's one letter that's same as Me.
It's before the why.

First white space below the music sheet
It's the symbol of whole note

Without the dot, it's inverted fermata

Second to last of encore

"That's a very badly written poem." Dinah said, her eyes narrowing at the messy handwriting. 

Lauren's mind is racing as he scribbled over her notes. Her eyes would lit up and would write something, but her face would make that thinking look and would cross out what she had written down. Lauren thinks there is something with this note. Lauren knows there is definitely something with the note. 

-

"We need to find out if she's marked or not. We can't risk you with her. If you can't ask her to leave, go and have the penthouse. Stay there for a while." Dave said, pacing back and forth of his study room. It's a normally large room, enough for few bookshelves and a huge study table where his laptop sat. 

"Dave-"

"If you can't look for the mark yourself, I'll have someone do it. Yes, that should happen." Dave said, pulling his phone from his pocket.

"Dave you-"

"And if she is marked, she needs to go. You don't have to do it yourself, I know it has been what you're doing ever since but seeing you like Lauren, I'm not sure you can kill her yourself. I'm calling one of my guys to do it for you. And if-"

"David stop!" Camila yelled. David looked at her wide eyed.

"Dave. Let me handle this. I'm not sure about this yet and there is a bigger possibility that she's unmarked. Chris is. And he knows the phrase. She might have heard it from him or something." Camila explained.

"But Cami-"

"No. If Lauren is who we think she is, why hasn't she attempted to kill me all these times that we're together? She isn't. I'll prove it, but give me some time."

-

"What do you not read in hymn?" Lauren thought out loud.

"N." Dinah answered, bored. She had been picking her nails for several minutes now and Lauren isn't in a mood to talk about Camila's body or even Dave's.