XV ✘ Brother in Law

💙|A N D R E W |💙

Andrew had been living the past five months in misery.

Duke Lidius Skotadi has been nice. The maids and servants were nice. Hell, even the dogs were nice but even their combined niceness together has nothing to do against Clara's tyranny.

Clara is like the greatest villain slash greatest support system in his life. For one, she's like everything that went wrong in his life then the next second everything that went right. She can be a nice older sister when she wants to be. She's been giving him cakes and teaching him fencing nicely. Andrew thinks she's past bullying him, and now she's busy spoiling him.

He doesn't know which was better- Clara chasing him with a sword or Clara stuffing his face with blue berry cheesecake.

The storm came when a blonde boy suddenly arrived at their mansion early in the morning looking for his sister. The boy had a lot, and Andrew means a LOT of guards. The maids and the servants immediately bowed at his presence. Andrew stood by the sidelines dumbly. The boy had the most beautiful but haunting violet eyes that Andrew has ever seen. The boy didn't look too far from his age although Andrew Skotadi was wary. They boy had a this dangerously strong sort of aura surrounding him.

Clara, who just walked out of her room half asleep, was suddenly wide awake when she saw the blonde boy. She rubbed her eyes, then gaped.

"What are you doing here?" She rudely pointed at the boy.

The boy who once had no emotion, smiled warmly at her. "Missed me?"

Her jaw fell open. If it was possible, her jaw fell to the ground.

Andrew looked back and forth, between Clara and the newcomer. That was until Duke Lidius Skotadi came in wearing his formal attire.

"Your Majesty, you didn't inform me that you were coming. We would've greeted you."

A royal?! Andrew thought, looking incredelously at the blonde boy.

"There was no need. My visit was uncalled for. I wanted to surprise my fiancee." The boy said smoothly, while at the mention of fiancee, Clara immediately shook a leaf. His fearless and brute and barbarian of a sister was scared!

That's a first. So there was someone who could actually scare his sister. Now that he mentions it, Clara's been acting milder and with more manners with this guy around.

"Yah, you've seen me," Clara cleared her throat. She glared back at the boy defiantly. "Now go back."

Duke Lidius gave her a scalding look. "Clara, aren't you being rude to your fiance?"

Clara sighed, closing her eyes, before counting from 1 to 50. When she opened them again, she was noticably calm and now was smiling. She held the sides of her skirt and curtised. "Welcome to my home your majesty."

Andrew then noticed a pair of eyes glaring at him. He then noticed the royal boy looking at him curiously while scowling. "Who are you." It was a statement, not a question.

"Oh that's my brother," Clara shrugged. "Andrew."

"You had a brother?" The question was scathing.

"Just a few months ago."

"Oh gee, he didn't fall from heaven did he?"

"Nah. He appeared out of nowhere."

"Aren't you gonna introduce me?"

Clara blinked again. "Oh yeah, right. Sorry. Hey Andrew this here is Avarys Diatiro," She pointed at the blonde boy with a frown. She sighed exasperatedly. "The crown prince and my ... err." She looked at Avarys pleadingly not to say the word, but the boy just gave her a smile, challenging her.