Chapter 15

Lauren's POV

Thankfully I woke up in a bed this morning. But I wasn't quite sure whose bed and which apartment I was in. Then I turned over to the other side to find a cute little sticky-note from Camila reading, "Had to go in early for work. Love you ♡" So cute.

But where the hell was I? Oh yeah, Dinah's new apartment in Tribeca. Camila and I helped her move in a couple days ago and to celebrate her new home, we threw a party. Most of our friends came over and we tore shit up. Unfortunately, I couldn't remember it very well but I assumed I had fun. Especially if I smashed Camila in the guest room.

"Deeee Jayyyy!" I knocked on her door with a cup of coffee and blunt in my other hand. "You awake, sweets?!"

No response.

"Are you dead?" I chuckled, walking into the room to find her passed out with a guy and girl tangled up with her in bed. "Damn," I smirked, feeling proud of my little Dinah having a threesome. But she was very much dead af.

Deciding to leave them be, I waked down the steps into the kitchen/living area to see it completely trashed with alcohol bottles, beer cans, and a bunch of other shit lying around. Good thing I had cleaning lady connections. There was no way in hell we were gonna pick this up. My eyes landed specifically where there were tons of crushed up weed and cocaine all over the table. Dinah and I had fun with that.

"You know who would've destroyed this with us?" I said to Dinah once she finally woke up and kicked her one night stands out.

"Ashley?" she chuckled, making cereal in the kitchen.

"Totally. I miss her so much," I frowned.

"Same, sis," she came back and sat down. "You think she's in Australia by now?"

"I think that's where she was last," I thought aloud and she nodded. "So, what happened last night? How bad was I?"

"Pretty bad. But so was Camila. You got her really drunk, man," she muttered, eating her breakfast.

"I always do," I shrugged. "But how much blow did you and I take?"

"Mmmm, a line every half an hour. So, a shit ton," she giggled, gesturing towards the giant pile of white powder .

"Damn," I sighed. "The feeling was amazing though."

"Mhmm," she nodded. "Gotta get even more for next time."

"Aww, man," I smirked at my phone with an IG notification that Madison Beer just posted.

"What?" Dinah questioned.

"You know who Madison Beer is?" I tilted my screen to show the beautiful girl.

"Not really but she's cute," her eyes widened. "Really cute."

"I think she's hot as fuck. I have her notifications on because I'm that obsessed," I chuckled, pushing the like button. It was gorgeous selfie of her wearing minimal clothing. My kind of woman.

"Not more obsessed than you are with Mila though, right?" she eyed me.

"No, not more obsessed," I playfully rolled my eyes. "But if I wasn't with Camila..." I began, earning a glare, "Madison could get it. But just get it you know, like, I wouldn't date her. So like, I would pump her but not nut in her."

"You wouldn't have kids with her," she concluded.

"Nah... Camila can have my kids but no one else," I joked.

She broke out into laughter, hitting my shoulder, "You're such a douchebag!"

"Hey, I'm just being honest," I shrugged, smoking from my blunt again.