nineteen

hOLY SHIT LEMMA KISSED

OKAY

ALRIGHT

O K A Y

FIRSTLY THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS THEY SERIOUSLY MADE ME SO HAPPY I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING Y'ALL FUNNY OMG THANK YOU FOR eVERYTHING

SECONDLY MY FRIEND CAITLYN AKA HXMMXNGS IS SUPER SWEET AND SHE HAS A STORY CALLED THE ONLY REASON OKAY IT'S AMAZING AND SHE'S DOUBTING HER SKILLZ K SO IF YOU COULD GO AND FAN HER AND OR CHECK OUT THE ONLY REASON THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC THANK YOU

IN THE SIDE BAR IS A BLUE HAIRED LUKE EDIT BY IRWINDISE OKAY THANK YOU SO MUCH BBY BOO I LOVE IT AND I KNOW MY READERS WILL TOO :-)

OKAY I'M GOING TO SKIP A JOKE TODAY BC MY AUTHORS NOTE IS SO LONG BUT I JUST WANT TO SAY YOU GUYS ARE MY LOVERS OK WE'RE ALL TAKING PART IN THE PRACTICE OF POLYGAMY SO WE CAN GET MARRIED yAY ILY

fun fact: it took like ten years to figure out what the hell Emma's middle name would be. I wanted to make it Chanel as a joke bc she's such a boss ass bitch but twitter user @magicnintheair talked me out of it thank you bby for the help!! (:

»

Electricity sparked up her arms the second their lips connected, the rain falling down upon them seemingly harder now. She stood stock still, her heart pounding in her chest. Luke's lips moved against hers.

He desperately grabbed her jaw, holding her cheeks as he kissed her. "Kiss me back," he mumbled against her frozen lips. Her hands moved on top of his and before she knew it, she was moving her lips like him.

Luke pulled her closer by the small of her back, his mouth pressing hungrily onto hers, their heartbeats mingling. Emma wasn't sure what to do with her hands so she thought of what they did in the movies and books, so she put them on the back of his neck. He sucks on her bottom lip and she feels herself slowly becoming more comfortable with it, but not confident. She felt him pull away and they both kept their eyes closed.

"Whoa," Emma muttered licking her lips and looking down, her eyes adjusting to the view of their shoes in front of each other. Her sneakers were brown instead of white and his black Vans were still black, just wet. She looked up and melted into his eyes. "Okay."

Luke swore if you listened closely enough, you could hear his heart pounding. Or the blood flowing in his body. He was sure that this is what ecstasy felt like. The only highs he'd ever experience were the occasional times Mikey would bring home some marijuana and they'd smoke. But that wasn't often. Luke would swear that this felt ten million times better anyway.

He tucked her hair behind her ear. Her eyes trained on the ground, smiling softly, and then Luke sneezed. It wasn't just any sneeze, either. It was a sick sneeze. She stumbled backwards, her legs wobbly. "Now I'm going to get sick," she muttered, and he gasped.

"That's all you have to say?"

And she started shivering. When she got nervous, she just started trembling and either got extremely hot or cold. Considering it was raining, she was freezing all of a sudden. She laughed nervously, holding her elbows to ease her mind somehow. Okay, so Luke just kissed her. And she kissed back, but she didn't remember how she did it. Her nerves were freaking the fuck out. Emma found herself messing with her hair insecurely as if now she had something to worry about. Like if she really sucked at kissing, then at least she'd look pretty doing it. Her green eyes moved towards his own and she smiled weakly. She felt like laying down but at the same time she felt like doing a spontaneous backflip (which she couldn't do but if she wished she could). Luke watched her literally analyze the world and figure out the square root of pi in her head, a smirk on his face.