Old wounds

After the rebels discussed their plan, Sabine went into her room to dress her undercover. Hera talk with Zeb and Kanan walk with Rex like Stormtroopers to Hera.

"I hope this works." Rex said.

"It will be as always," said Kanan as Sabine walk to them.

Hera smiled. "We don't see you with your real hair color often or  in that imperial uniform." said Hera.

Sabine smiled slightly.

"Well, it must be, but it could really be a little color." Sabine said, putting on her imperial helmet.

"Okay let's go, don't worrie Hera we'll all come back okay." said Kanan.

"I hope so," Hera said, hugging Kanan. Kanan smiled and hugged Hera as well.

Sabine walk into an Imperial shuttle with Rex and Kanan followed them after a while.

Meanwhile by Ezra.
Ezra lay in a cell and looked around.

"Where am I." Ezra asked himself and tried to cut his handcuffs.

"Why did I actually thought that Saw will help me, he just wanted the plans." Ezra said, sighing.

His cell door opened and an officer entered the cell.

"Ezra Bridger." the officer began to tell.

"The young Jedi from the rebellion. Your parents have to be proud of you or am I wrong?" the officer said with a dark voice.

Ezra looked at Officer angry. He tried to hide his feelings for his parents deep inside him.

"Or are they no longer with us?" the officer said, smiling slightly.

Ezra could no longer hide his feelings and felt a few tears from his cheek. Then he used the force and throw the officer out of the cell. One of the Stormtrooper close the door from the cell and Ezra was alone again. Ezra looked down

"Kanan .... where are you ..." Ezra said to himself sad.

Next chapter online. I hope you like it. Next chapter will be online soon