Three

"Hey, would you grab my hand?"

Lauren looked confused. The guy looked back at his table, smirking at his friends eyeing them.

"So I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel." He said, winking at Lauren.

She didn't know how to respond. Sure, she had been hit a lot of times but her mind is just somewhere else that she doesn't really care about the guy in front of her.

Lauren was snapped out of her thoughts when the guy jerked up. Someone touched his shoulder, nudging him to move. He was about to yell at who interrupted them when his eyes fell to a hypnotizing pair of brown.

"I think I just got touched by an angel." He said dumbfounded, staring at the person who prodded him to move.

Camila smiled at Lauren. She isn't looking anywhere except the girl's green eyes.

"Caramel Frappuccino, Grande." she said pleasantly at Lauren.

Lauren and the guy hitting on her just stared at Camila, slack-jawed. Camila just continued to smile, not giving any attention to the guy who was slowly walking backwards to his table, tripping on his way, still staring at her.

Camila's hair was sprawled down in bouncy curls. She's wearing a white cashmere sweater, looking so fluffy and cuddly. Lauren imagined cuddling with her, her body resting peacefully above Camila's, slipping her hands under the sweater to trace pattern down Camila's stomach, planting kisses on her neck while-

"Yeah, I got it!" Dinah said, pulling Lauren's head out of the gutter. 

Lauren just stared at her. Because why wouldn't she? Camila's the epitome of perfection. Lauren didn't know how long she's staring until Camila glanced at her watch.

"Uh, Hi!" Lauren greeted a little too excitedly.

"I didn't know what time to pick you up, so I decided to just drop by and get some coffee."

"She'll be out in five minutes. Here, enjoy your coffee." Dinah said, pushing the cup towards Camila.

Camila smiled at the girl, and quirked her eyebrow. She didn't remember saying her name but somehow, this girl got her name right.

"I'm Dinah, I'm Lauren's friend. She told me about you." Dinah said, rubbing her hands down her jeans before offering it to Camila.

"Did she now? I'm Camila." shaking the girl's hand. She thinks that if the girl can be an emoticon right now, she'll be the heart eyes emoji.

"I'll wait up there." Camila motioned at the empty table.

-

"You little shit! She's even picking you up!" Dinah said as she watched Lauren changed to her regular clothes.

"I'm kinda living with her right now so-"

"YOU ARE LIVING WITH HER?" Dinah whispered-yelled. More of yelled, actually.

"Could you be any louder?" Lauren shushed her friend.

"You didn't tell me you're living with a fucking goddess!" Dinah exclaimed, as if offended.

"I didn't know I have to tell you! And besides, we only met yesterday!"

"You just met her yesterday but you're living with her? Not that I blame you. I'd marry her if she asked me right now." Dinah looked out, staring at Camila lovingly.

"I didn't know you were gay."

"Dawg, I didn't know too."

-