☽ Information ☼

⊱ ──────────── {°˖ ☽ ✎ ☼ ˖°} ────────────⊰

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊  ┊   ☆  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊   ✬      ✬   ┊  ┊

┊  ★             ★  ┊

☆                   ☆

Hello everyone! It's been a while, hasn't it? Well, I told you that I'm not dead. I've been dealing with problems of my own for a while now, and thus could not update. I (hopefully) have grown from my old and very cringe writing style and can give you all the well deserved re-write that I had promised. From this point forward chapters will be under heavy construction; some chapters will be added and the original FNAF plot will be altered to fit with my own story line. I have somewhere that I want to go with this story and hopefully it turns out well! I've been reading the comments and a lot of them made me smile and laugh, which was bad because it was 3 AM and I almost got yelled at. But it was worth it.

For those who are new, welcome, or welcome back if you stayed this long! And for the people that want a list of yanderes that will be appearing, there will be a list that will be posted soon.

To some people it may not matter but I really enjoy writing and have been practicing in my free time. I've taken a writing class which hopefully upped my writing game. Again, I'm always looking forward to making my story better and now and then I'll ask for constructive criticism at the end of a chapter, or just how you're liking it so far. Occasionally I'll have a section for just questions, or just for people who want to get spoiled for future chapters, and you know who you are.

┍━━━━━━✶━━━━━━┑

PICTURES/VIDEOS/MUSIC DO NOT BELONG TO ME, UNLESS I SAY THAT THEY DO

I DO NOT CONDONE YANDERE OR ANY SIMILAR BEHAVIOR

THIS BOOK IS FOR FUN, AND IS NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

THE STORY NOR CHARACTERS DO NOT BELONG TO ME, AND YOU BELONG TO THE ANIMATRONICS

┕━━━━━━✶━━━━━━┙

⊱ ──────────── {°˖ ☽ ✎ ☼ ˖°} ────────────⊰

╰┈➤WARNINGS:

『••✎••』

❥ MAY HAVE SUGGESTIVE THEMES (As in suggestive flirting, not smut)

❥ THIS BOOK MAY HAVE LONG UPDATES!

❥ WILL HAVE BLOOD AND GORE

❥ TRIGGERING THEMES

❥ DEATH / MURDER

❥ KIDNAPPING

❥ YANDERES

➽───────────────❥

╰┈➤NAMES

❥ [Name]

❥ [Middle Name]

❥ [Last Name]

❥ [Nick Name]

❥ [Best Friend]

❥ [Fav. Character]

❥ [Mother's Name]

❥ [Father's Name]

╰┈➤ FEATURES

❥ [Hair Color]

❥ [Eye Color]

❥ [Skin Color]

❥ [Hair Style]

╰┈➤ OTHERS

❥ [Fav. Color(s)]

❥ [Fav. Drink]

❥ [Fav. Food]

⊱ ──────────── {°˖ ☽ ✎ ☼ ˖°} ────────────⊰

╰┈➤ RULES

❥ I just want to make this clear that being rude, mean or offensive joking will not be tolerated here. If you are joking and it may be perceived as rude or mean, please put "/J" at the end of your joke. I don't want to accidentally mute or report you for something that could have been avoided.

❥ If you have a problem with my book or the characters in it, just.... Leave don't write anything like "Well I don't act like this in really life why are you writing them so weak/dumb". What some people don't realize is that sometimes, when characters have weakness, they can grow from them as a character and have development instead of being a Mary Sue in the beginning of the story. This happens a lot in stories including mine, and while I understand that it may trigger you, just leave or don't be rude about it. What some people don't understand is that we authors read the comments, a lot of them, which means that we see what you're typing. So please be respectful.

❥ If I want constructive criticism, I will ask for it, usually I will ask at the end of the story, or in an author's note, also don't try to rush authors please. We have a life outside of these stories and I personally have a lot on my plate and problems of my own. I know how it feels to want a story updated but do not demand people to update, it is rude and discouraging for some writers as a whole.

❥ If any of these rules are broken on purpose, then you will be reported and muted. I know that some people like to be rude to blow off some steam especially now with COVID. I have mental and physical problems of my own, so I partially understand. If anyone wants to talk, I will always listen. I may not have a medical degree but if you need someone to talk to, I'm here.

⊱ ────────────────── {°˖ ✦ ˖°} ──────────────────⊰