::Chapter 18::

::Chapter 18::

"Try not to kill her

"Try not to kill her." Emily muttered, watching Eli plunge his fangs into the nameless woman as they stood in the woods.

Eli licked his lips sending her grin. "I won't."

She sighed, she'd already gotten her fill from the man standing beside the woman who had a blank expression on his face. After she had managed to cheer Lydia up a bit she had spent the last couple of days hanging out with Eli since he kept annoying her. Not that she minded since they had spent the last couple of days drinking.

And also because she found out about the dead woman he killed and had to make sure there was no repeat of it happening.

The sudden ringing of her phone caused her to furrow her brows as she wondered who it could be calling her. When she saw the caller I.D she held back on hanging up and answered. "Hey Stiles, what do--"

"Where are you?"

The urgency in his voice made her stand up straighter as she momentarily glanced away from Eli who was now compelling the woman to forget everything before sending her off along with the man she had been running with. "Why?"

"Because Scott and I just found out from Jackson that Derek is going to possibly maybe kill Lydia because he thinks that she might be the kanima." He rushed out.

"What? Why would he..." She paused recalling that Lydia had been bitten by Peter and had yet to figure out what Lydia turned into.

"But he still has to test her." He added.

Emily clenched her jaw tightly and let out a steady breath to calm herself. "Alright, I'm on my way." She quickly hung up and began walking out of the woods while also dialing another number.

"What's happening?" Eli asked curiously as he followed behind her.

Her hazel eyes flickered over to him as she pressed the phone to her ear. "Nothing." She grumbled.

"What?" The voice asked in blank tone.

"I swear Derek that if any of your little mutts try anything then I won't hesitate in ripping their heads off." She hissed before hanging up and got into her car, Eli already in the passenger seat and she drove off.

-

Emily walked into chemistry class and looked around for Lydia who was sitting alone. She quickly sat down beside her.

"Hey, Em." Lydia greeted her with a smile on her lips.

She greeted her back. "Hey." Her eyes flickered over to Isaac and Erica who were both staring at Lydia with dark smirks on their lips and when they glanced at her, Emily gave them a challenging glare before facing forward in her seat.

Stiles and Scott were sitting right behind both girls, while Allison was across from them looking confused by the sudden tension in the air.

Once everyone was in their seats, Harris cleared his throat. "Einstein once said, "Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity; And I'm not sure about the universe." I myself have encountered infinite stupidity." He patted Stiles on the shoulder. "So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one. Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with -" He paused seeing majority of the male students raising their hands with eager looks on their faces. "I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr. McCall. Alright, next two."