7%

BTS SLAYS HOW CAN THEY GET OVER 11 MILLION VIEWS IN A FEW HOURS AND THEY ARE #1 ON TRENDING AND IM JUST SO HAPPY FOR OUR BABIES AND THE SONG IS AMAZING . LIFE IS AMAZING

AND IS IT JUST ME OR YOONGI GOT REALLY THINNER? IT KINDA MAKES ME SAD AND I FEEL LIKE THIS IS KIM TAEHYUNG'S ERA BC JUST LOOK AT THAT GUY

ALL OF THEM LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL LIKE ALWAYS AND I JUST CANT STOP REPLAYING IT AGAIN AND AGAIN

anyways enjoy and I'm sorry for this shitty chapter. I wrote it with my overwhelming feels but it turned out horrible. 

But since I'm feeling so happy, I decided to post this yayayayy

+

"Really?"

I blink rapidly, looking up at his face. He bursts into a fit of laughter and completely falls on me.

I roll my eyes and push his body off me with all my might and glare at his laughing face.

"You very dirry water, my faceu toucheu, don't touch my faceu"

He stops and looks at me before continuing laughing again. I literally facepalm myself and lean against the wall, waiting for him to finish his moment.

"You are so cute" he squeals, squishing my cheeks out of nowhere.

"Are you on drugs?" I groan, swatting his hand away.

"You are my drug" he winks and I groan again.

"Oh shut up and tell me who the lucky girl is"

"You think she's lucky?"

"Yeah, I mean, you are a good guy and a total boyfriend material" I answer, showing him a thumbs up.

He nods, smiling, "I'm glad"

"So who is it?" I whine, getting frustrated.

"I'm just messing with you. I like no one" he sings happily.

I judge him hard before leaving his room and bumping into a shirtless Jungkook.

"AHHHHH" I scream, covering my eyes.

"What the fuck, Ina? Stop the act"

I uncover my eyes and smile at him creepily, "Nice body huh"

"You are so weird" he complains and pulls me into a headlock.

"EW AREN'T YOU DRENCHED IN SWEAT?" I yell, trying to get out of his grip.

"It's water, dumbass. I just came out of the shower"

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME WITH DROPLETS OF WATER ON YOU?"

"Feel lucky, girl"

I bump into the wall after finally getting out of his strong grip. And out of nowhere, a sudden rush of sadness fills me.