Chapter 11

I would like to thank wolfie346 for voting on my other story "The Girl He Never Noticed". Thank you so much!!!💗

Now, on with the story!

*
*
*

ETHAN'S POV:

People now their heads as I walk back down the hall, where my office room waits. I look around the boring white walls, cracks in the ceilings, the once beautiful carpet now a dirty gray carpet.

Man it's good to be back!

Back in California, I had almost gotten back what was mine: Jasmine, my daughter, and Rose, my beautiful wife. The moment she ran away, she left the divorce papers I was forced to sign when I was sent to jail after be g caught. I don't care what she says or thinks.

She IS my wife, and she will forever be my wife.

Three years...

Three fucking years I was in jail...

When they both went to go hide out in California, I followed them. I thought I had gotten them back... but I didn't.

I should've known Rose and the Robinsons had involved the police...

The moment you tell the police about the gang, you get an automatic punishment, which is bad. But Rose and Jasmine has broken so many rules by now.... they're gonna get it..

When the police had busted into my hideout, all my men had ran away, while the police had caught me too quickly.

Those bastards...

I was suppose to stay in prison for life, but until last week, I broke out. When I had broke out, I had gotten word from my best man that they spotted my family in Florida, from an anonymous caller we always get to fund them. Ever since then, I've been looking for them non-stop.

As I open the door to my office, I sit where my desk chair is and look out of the huge window on my right. It's really dark outside, but the city lights pop out like a sore thumb. So many cars go by on the highway, it's almost like a blur.

I grab the photo of me, my wife, and Jasmine from the desk and stare at it. We were going to a special event. We were all dressed up so nicely. I had my arms around Rose's waist while my beautiful Jasmine stood in the middle of us, smiling brightly as usual.

Soon my ladies...

I run my fingers over Rose's face and smile evily.

Soon you WILL be mine again...

*
*
One question to throw out there..

Why didn't Ethan talk about the Robinsons that much?..

Anyway, I hope y'all like It! I'll probably be able to update tomorrow. It not, than the day after that!

If you want a shout out, just vote, comment, or Follow! You can even add my book and vote on my other stories. Do any of that, you could get a shout out!!

Btw, sorry that the chapters are short!

See ya soon my babes!

Lei-Bear