Chapter 7

It has been a 5 days since I last talked to Teddy, when we had the discussion at the pitch. I was sitting at breakfast reading when I had found a note in my journal "Jade, I hate to force this on you but I can't let u run. So here is the deal I am so sorry to do this to you but my father orders it of me. We will get married next month during winter break or u work with me I need a sign. That it won't be forced. So sorry" -TRiddle I remember I looked up and saw him looking at me from across the hall right before he walked out. "Ms Lestrange! I must request you listen during class lectures or come to detention" Professor Umbridge squeaked out in her high pitched voice. "Yes Professor when I Learn something new I will be sure to commit it to memory" I reply. Professor Umbridge scoffs and turns around. She learned not to mess with me on the first day of classes this semester I may have embarrassed her in front of the whole class. She continued to lecture on about silly spells that I learned and could do in my sleep by my first year at Hogwarts. When she finally concluded her pointless lesson we were finally dismissed to leave the bloody classroom.
When I got to the courtyard I saw Teddy sitting alone reading. I decided to go talk to him. As I walked over I saw what he was reading a book on dark magic disguised as a transfiguration book. "Mr Riddle I will have to ask how you are enjoying that book?" I said in my best Mcgonagall voice. He shut the book so fast and turned around so fast I'm surprised he didn't get whiplash. When he saw me instead he laughed "You better run little one, I'm gonna make you pay!" He said while setting his stuff down. I did what he said and ran. I continued running till I reached the Quidditch pitch. I paused and looked around for him. That's when he ran up from behind me and tackled me to the ground. We rolled down the hill and when we stopped rolling Teddy started tickling me. "Teddy I can't breathe, anymore, TEDDY!" I yelled in between fits of laughter. He just smiled at me when he finally stopped my sides ached from laughing so hard. "You scared me. I thought you were a professor." He admitted. "Yeah that was the whole point." I laughed. That's when we heard the school bells start to ring. "Shoot! Dinner time. Now we have to sneak in." Teddy had the nerve to laugh. I look at him and if looks could kill he would be 6ft under "this isn't bloody funny Teddy!" I yelled at him. He shrugged and started to walk up the steps back to Hogwarts. I quickly followed him up the steps. When we got to the entryway of the dining hall Teddy turned around to face me. "I believe I got my sign." and then he opened the dining hall door and held it open for me. As we walked over to the slytherin table we got many curious looks. That's when Professor Dumbledore rose and spoke out to us. "Mrs Lestrange, Mr. Riddle how ever did you two find yourselves so late to dinner?" "We got lost professor." I replied. Dumbledore nodded knowing that it wasn't worth it to argue with me for we both knew I certainly did not get lost.
When I sat down next to Draco and I noticed he was distracted. I followed his eyes and saw him staring at Granger! She too was staring back at him. And for the first time they had no hate in their eyes. I elbowed Teddy who was right next to me and pointed at Draco. Teddy's eyes widened. Could it be that Draco liked Granger? As soon as she rose from the Gryffindor table Draco did to and both of them were gone. I shoved a few last bites of pudding in my mouth when Teddy commented "I don't understand how u eat so much but remain so tiny" smacked him and got up and went to find Draco.