Nightmares Chapter 2

The door creaked open revealing the monster. "P-Please not t-tonight," I begged backing away from it. It came closer and closed the door, careful not to wake anyone up. I felt the tears prick my eyes as the monster became less than a couple of feet away. "I-I don't w-w-want it," I said pressing back into the wall I was against. The monster smiled creepily, "You're so cute when you beg, you should do it more often."

I shivered as it got so close that I could feel its breath on my head. It grabbed my hand and dragged me to my bed as I struggled to get away from it. "Now don't fight it, I know you want it," it breathed in my ear. I closed my eyes and tried not to look frightened. It pushed me onto the bed. When I landed it slowly dragged its hands from my neck to my waist.

I whimpered from the coldness of its hands and tried to crawl away. "Oh no. Are you trying to get away from me," the monster asked tightening his grip on my waist. I shook my head hurriedly, hoping the monster would let it go. This had happened before, whenever he's back in town from business trips this happened.

The monster forced my shirt over my nine year old body, gently caressing my skin. I wanted to call to someone, anyone, to come and help me, but no one would believe me. The monster's hands drifted to my pants, playing with the waistband. "Please. Don't." It just sent me a smile and pulled my pants off completely.

I tried covering myself from it as the monster looked at me hungrily. It forced my hands aside and ripped my underwear from my waist. I shut my eyes not wanting to see the look I had seen some many times before. "Look at you, tempting me with those lips. I bet you wanted me to come in here and just mess you up, didn't you. You like being a little slut don't you? You're just like your mother except with a better body," the monster growled. Tears flowed from my closed eyes and dripped onto my bed.

He touched me in places where I knew I shouldn't have been touched. I heard it grunt as it touched itself while touching me. For the first time it leaned down and kissed my neck lightly. The kisses made me cringe as I could feel its hair on my face. Warm liquid spewed over my naked body as the monster grunted one final time. I opened my eyes releasing tears faster, soaking the sheets underneath me.

The monster grabbed my discarded clothes and tossed them my way before walking out. I laid still with his filth covering my body. It smelled in my room. It smelled like sweat, the monster, and me. The scent of myself was being lost in the sea of the monster and yet it still lingered, giving me hope that maybe I could be my own person. That hope deminshed along with the real Kim Taehyung.

My eyes flung open with a gasp. Jungkook still lay beside me sleeping peacefully. My skin shimmered with a thin layer of sweat reflecting the moon light coming through our window. My chest heaved as I told my self it was only a dream. I was wrong, it wasn't a dream. It was my harsh past coming to haunt me with a nightmare.

Chapter two guys! It was so freaking uncomfortable to write, but I did it. I hope you enjoy. If it was confusing there was a time skip to night time. I love you all. I hope you have a good day/night. PEACE!