Chapter |17|

Thank you so much for reading and voting on my book! It means so much to me, it keeps me inspired to write knowing people actually like my chapters and also because I love writing❤️ so again thanks guys! Gonna be editing this story soon because I fucked up on a lot of shit I haven't written for so long.. bare with me until the end of the book.

Your point of view:

The rest of the night consisted of Lauren and I messing around while eating and watching a movie, I know it doesn't sound like the perfect date but to me it honestly was. I'm really glad that Lauren went out of her way to do the whole date when she wanted to do a completely different thing.

It is currently Friday, the date was 2 days ago.and I decided to stay after school again to try and catch up on homework again. This time Lauren won't be coming around to help me because she and the girls have a meeting with Griff at his studio and they'll be there a while.

*** *** ***

Once I finally finished all the homework I was missing in two of my classes I went and turned them in before heading down to my car.

Maybe Lo and the girls would like something to eat.. not to mention that it's 6 which is usually the time I usually eat the girls as well except for ally, she eats at 5.

Once my car was heated enough I drove in the direction of McDonald's because it is the closest place near the studio, I've never actually been inside the studio or any studio in general... but still this is great that they are actually getting gigs now.

I got the girls and I dinner and drove five minutes down the street to the studio, I'm walking inside when I hear the girls singing Lauv, Breathe.

A smile made its way onto my lips hearing the girls harmonize together perfectly, god damn I need this song, like their version. I hope they put it on iTunes!

Walking more in I greeted Griff with a fist bump and the girls finished the song. "Watch this... they're going to freak out when they hear this." Griff said making me raise my eyebrows interested in knowing what it is he is going to do.

The girls can't see us from the side of the glass they are on, I don't know why it is like that but it is.

"Girls, so... I talked to a few people who were interested in your music and LAC music industry's wants you guys to record a demo song of your choice to them and they'll put it on the radio! And you might actually get signed!" Griff said pressing a button so they can hear his voice which held a lot of excitement. He made that sound more simple than it really is but oh my god!

"Oh my god!" The girls said screaming and jumping up and down excited Ally and Dinah covering their mouth with their hands, eyes getting watery.

"I can't believe this is happening!" Lauren said and I giggled walking to the music booth they were in stopping at the door and time seemed to slow down.

"Lo! We did it!" Camila laughed a smile glued onto her face as she wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck.

I opened the door and when I did I saw that Lauren moved so that her lips were now pressed against Camila's, Normani, Ally and Dinah all gasped when they saw what just happened between the two girls.

I felt my heart shatter when they began to kiss harder and turn that simple small kiss into a make out session, the bags of McDonald's I had for the girls I dropped, my eyes began to water as everyone's attention went to the bags on the floor then looked up at me.

"Lauren you fucked up..." Normani said and I made eye contact with those green eyes which are holding regret in them, those eyes are only bringing me pain right now; it feels like my heart is been punched by her.