The Battle

Annabeth's POV

It's been a few weeks since the photoshoot and I had just finishing my training with my professional trainer. For my battle with Percy in the beginning of the movie, I had to know the techniques and how to fight properly. I got the hang of it in no time. I had to stay focused everyday during training and eat protein bars, smoothies, and other healthy stuff only. I missed normal food. But at least I was ready for the fight scene.

I had come extra early to the studios and put on my spy outfit. This was my third day on the set. The makeup artist had added a layer of eyeliner and some plain pink lipstick to my face. I was ready for battle.

We had come outside to the scene. The scene was a exit corner from a club where all the trash from the club went. It was a narrow alley. We would battle there. There was cameras there. makeup artists and Chiron. There was also extra people there helping with the scene.

After waiting for Percy to get there, we finally begin shooting the scene.

I was put in a position opposite of Percy where I had my hood up.

"Ready, Set, Action!" Chiron said.

I looked at Percy.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Percy asked me.

I tilted my head then came towards him.

"Oh, so your looking for a fight, just like everyone in that club," Percy said coming towards me too.

I try to kick him but he dodged out of the way. He punched me, but I dodged my head out of the way. Then I tried sending several punches his way but he dodged. Then he grabbed my hand and flipped me over. He stood over me, his shadow leaning on. He was about to say something, but before he could I tripped him and got up. As I stood over him, I pointed a gun to his face.

I looked at his badge. "Who are you and why do you have a spy badge?" I said seriously, trying to stay in character while taking my hoodie off. Percy's jaw dropped.

"You're a-" he said before I interrupted him.

"A girl, yeah, females can be spies too ya know," I said confidently.

"I was gonna say spy, but I guess that too," he said as he gave me one of the Percy smirks I know too much of. Then, he showed me my spy badge, which was in his hands. Thief. I grabbed it out of his hands.

"I'm Seth Costen, #321567, from the Terrecet building," he said with a smile that turned into a frown," well, I used to be before I got kicked out."

"Agent #321567, I'm Samantha Serennan, #326411, from the Sherwood building," I replied back to him.

"Would you like to take refugee in our building," I asked him, putting away my badge.

"Umm, I was hoping to get away from my life, but I guess," he said back to me.

"Follow me," I said to him, helping him up.

"And cut," Chiron said. He pointed to us.

"That was perfect," he said his face gleaming," you guys knew the chemistry between Seth and Samantha immediately, you guys nailed it."

"Thanks Chiron," I said while Percy just stood there smirking behind me.

After Chiron left and the staff was getting ready for the next scene, Seaweed Brain just stood there, still smirking.

"Is there something on my back," I said," Cause you can't stop smirking can you, Seaweed Brain?"

"No, actually," he said sarcastically," I was going to ask your back, if she wanted to go on a date with me, Wise Girl."

I was blushing so furiously on the inside it was beggining to show.

"Why would I want to go on a date with a Seaweed Brain?" I asked staring at him.

"Cause I know you like me," he said.

A flirt. That's all he was. "Why would I like a jerk like you," I stated.

"Ouch," he commented.

Then I left. Had the Percy Jackson just asked me out on a date?