CHAPTER 12

A/N OKAY. The mood for this chapter is the above song. I am soo loving it, so hope you guys enjoy it. But you can choose your song too. 

This chapter is dedicated to you guys for Making me feel loved. I am filled with gratitude at your unconditional support to our book.

Also what do you think must have happened backstage in iheartradio music festival?

And it was #nouis feels this whole week right? #daddyLouis supporting niall. Aww

I feel like it is so great of Harry to not include 1D in any of his promotions and PR. But that still kills you huh? 

What an emotional roller coaster! Sorry for my drabble tho...

HARRY

The crackle of the leaves under my shoes made me calm. My family stayed close, not daring to leave me off their sight. I was telling them about Louis. And they were listening or planning for different ways to kill them.

''That fool'' Gemma growled when I finished. Niall gave her a salute.

My mum and dad looked the same, absolutely furious. But they couldn't talk against their Alpha so they remained silently fuming.

''This is bad Harry. You shouldn't let him treat you like this. He bloody freaking rejected you for heavens' sake.'' Percy groaned.

''Its not like that guys. He is just my boss.The one I work for.''It was in my instinct to defend my mate.

''I am pretty sure snogging was not in your work description Styles.'' Niall rolled his eyes at me.

I scowled at them. I knew they were just worried about me. But my wolf was getting muffled at our mate being scolded and I was angry with them because I wasn't really a child. I knew what was going on. Even though I had no idea, but they needn't know that.

It took me an hour to convince them that nothing was happening. Nobody was getting hurt. But the truth hung on the air, somebody would eventually get hurt . 

By the time we had sobered up we had already reached the place Corden had mentioned. We were all participating in a competition held by him there.

It was sort of a treasure hunt but the werewolves version. We had to find the most number of preys possible. Our wolves enjoyed the game. It made their spirits fight it all out. Its something everybody enjoys. A game to be played with family and friends. And this time we were all participating except Niall and Geremy. They had already made some plans. Which will probably involve loads of ice cream.

Niall and Geremy walked with us upto the ridge where everyone had assembled before the competition. We all had a bag with an extra set of clothes and water bottles. But other than that we had nothing else. Not even our phones. Niall and Geremy kissed us all and wished us luck. Then they left towards the pack house.

Gemma nudged me and we all flinched to hear the booming voice of Corden. 

"Hope you all are ready to game, eh?" He simply said and blared the pistol.

Everybody started to run towards the forest at that. Wolves were growling and snarling at each other to proclaim their supremacy. They were phasing in mid air. In a few seconds this whole place would be bare. Not wanting to waste time we all hurried towards the forest. Corden gave us a thumbs up and we returned it. My parents and Percy had already shifted. They were now examining the forest for different scents. Me and Gemma went to a small cove and shifted into our white wolves. 

A loud horn blared throughout the forest. Someone had already killed a prey. Just great. 

We rushed to join our family and Percy was grumbling at not being the first to get that damn prey. His alpha streak was kinda agitated. Gemma nudged him and he calmed down a bit.