Paint Me In the Candlelight

Dr. Drew's glanced from Keith's angry face to Kaya's as she waited for someone to speak. The room was deadly sharp with the amount of tension that silently went back and forth between them.

Dr. Drew looked at her watch they were twenty minutes into their session and no one was speaking or answering her questions. Instead, they were sitting on the opposite sides of each other looking hurt and vengeful.

Dr. Drew played with her pen tapping it lightly on her desk, "If anyone is willing to speak, now would be the time" she encouraged.

Crickets chirped in the background.

Keith's built shoulder stiffened as he sat in a defensive manner, "She's lost her shit!" he finally yelled out.

"I lost my shit because I joined an art class while you're out here entertaining desperate widows!" Kaya screamed back pointing a finger at his face.

Dr. Drew's eyes popped open with alarm. Last time this family had a session things were going somewhat decent. What the hell was going on now? she wondered.

Keith stood up looking ready to hurl something, "don't make it sound innocent Kaya! You are trying to act like a porn star" he snapped.

Dr. Drew who had just reached for her cup of coffee and taken a large gulp, spewed it all over herself, as she coughed and choked, "wait for what?" she gasped cleaning up the mess.

Kaya rolled her eyes, "look what you did now Keith, you made her choke on your nonsense" she said smartly.

Keith made a face, "at least I know she has a gag reflex...when's the last time you choked on my dick and not your bullshit!" he replied taking the argument to another level of petty.

Kaya's mouth dropped open in surprise. She quickly fanned herself, "I was afraid of this" she sniffed quietly. Anxiety coursed through her body like an overcharged battery, until all she could do was tremble.

Dr. Drew called order as she raised her hand, "that's enough! I don't tolerate that type of talk in my office" she said firmly.

She rubbed her temples taking out her notebook, "let's get to the bottom of this. Mr. Magono I would like for you to verbalize in a constructive manner what is upsetting you" she turned toward Keith.

Keith looked helplessly miserable as he crossed his arms defensively, "I am upset because my wife would like to participate in nude modeling. However, I feel that a married woman shouldn't be entertaining such a thought" he spoke slowly through gritted teeth as he tried to control his temper.

A loud slurping noise came from across Dr. Drew's office in the corner. Everyone turned around eyeing the culprit.

Corey shrugged, taking long sips from his straw, "My Caprisun is good ya'll" he whispered slurping it.

Keith rolled his eyes up to the ceiling digging his foot angrily into the carpet, "please remind me why he had to come?" he hissed at Kaya.

Corey stood up, "Nuh uh bitch I'm the witness, the judge, and the jury. You like snatching hoes like your receding hairline loves leaning back. Don't come for me" he pointed his freshly manicured nails at Keith.

Dr. Drew sternly addressed Corey, "They agreed to have you in private session, but this is still my office. Please sit down and listen attentively. Allow them to solve their own problems" she lectured.

Corey made a stank face, "fine!" he mumbled under his breath as he took his seat.

Dr. Drew adjusted her glasses, which were sitting at the edge of her nose, "The problem with marriages today, is no one wants to communicate. You rushed into this marriage based on feelings and not enough knowledge about your partner.