Chapter 18

~|Promise|~

"Oh, I wonder who that is~" aunt Hyerin sang and stumbled out of the room.

"No! I'll get it!" You quickly looked at Mark who was giving you suspicious glares and rushed to the front door.

You yanked it open and slammed it shut. Just as you'd guessed, it was your brothers.

You didn't even get the chance to say anything, as Yoongi yanked you out of the house by your wrist.

"Why didn't you answer your fucking phone?!" Yoongi grabbed your shoulders and roughly shook you.

"Hyung! Stop!" Taehyung stepped forward and pulled Yoongi off of you.

"I...was busy" you looked down at the floor. The cold glares they were giving you was too much.

"Oh so you're too busy with those bastards and think that they're more important than us now?!" He yelled while pointed towards the door.

You huffed and pushed past them to get out of the Tuan's resident, heading straight to an alley next to their house.

You didn't want aunt Hyerin or Dr. Tuan to hear what they were saying about them.

"Why did you call them that?!" You hissed as you reached the alley. Your brothers were gob-smacked.

They couldn't believe that you would defend them. In the matter of fact they couldn't believe that you would even raise your voice at them.

"Are you choosing their side, sis?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow as he stuffed his hands in his trousers pocket.

"No?" You couldn't believe it. They were getting more and more ridiculous as they speak.

"I just think that you shouldn't call someone as nice as aunt Hyerin and Dr. Tuan a bastard" you bit your lower lips nervously. You knew that you were getting on your brothers' nerve.

You weren't acting the way they wanted you to, making them irritated.

"We were worried that something might have happened to you. So we came. But obviously you were fine and happy" Jin said calmly and sighed.

"We'll leave now, just answer your phone next time" Hoseok nodded his head lightly and spun around to leave.

"Ah hyung! We came all the way here just to leave like this?" Jungkook stomped his feet and looked at you.

"Yeah I agree with Jungkook. Nami should know that we come before them. She should NEVER take us lightly and think that we don't matter" Jimin also stuffed his hands in this trousers pocket.

"Oh my God you're making no sense! Just because I didn't answer your calls doesn't mean that you don't matter to me! How many times do I have to tell you that I love all of you with all my heart! I don't love anyone else at all! Not even eomma and appa!" Tears began to form in your eyes as your cheeks redden with anger and annoyance.

It went quiet after that. Nobody could say anything as guilt built up in their heart, making it ache. They didn't want to take it this far, they didn't want to make their precious girl cry, but seeing you so happy made them jealous.

Jealous to see that your beautiful smile was not created by them, which made them say things that they didn't mean.

"Please don't cry" Yoongi stepped forward and caressed your cheeks.

"We're sorry...I'm sorry" he whispered with a gulp.

"Please don't think that I don't love you because it hurts" you sobbed and crouched down onto the floor while burying your face in your palms.