💚 "Bite me."💚

This chapter is going to be extremely long in celebration of 1k reads on this book. Thank you all so much, you're the only thing that keeps me going sometimes ❤️ 

I'd also like more than anything to give these to people in particular some love because no matter how much I love every one of you with every inch of my heart, these guys have helped me a lot this past month and I'd just like to thank them because they're words mean so much to me, all of your words do! 

So- TheSlytherinHulk and Silentlyfallingdown Thank you, you light up my world when it's dark and lonely, you are kind amazing people, and I mean...you like Harry Potter so of course you're cool 🙄😆😘 anyway guys if it's not too much, could you give these too amazing people a follow? It's appreciated xxxx

{Now I'll let you read}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hermione's POV (seven days after the last chapter)

I stood in my under clothes in front of the body length mirror which stood in front of the newly polished window. I was examining my body carefully. I had gained weight. I wasn't sure whether that was a good thing or not. Ginny had been helping me this past week, I had agreed to let her help me if she stopped pestering me about going to the winter ball with her in a few months. Ginny is the "party girl" not me, perhaps I used to be, but like I have mentioned several times before, I'm not the same Hermione Granger I used to be, I'm the boring skinny Hermione Granger whom sits in the library or in her dorm or in a field somewhere, ignoring everyone and everything as much as humanly possible, but as it is, I am head girl, therefor I will be obliged to attend the winter ball as well as plan the winter ball along side my fiancé.

Bloody Ferret.

I found myself scowling at my reflection in the mirror as my thoughts became over whelming. The cold air coming in through the halfway open window sent shivers run through my almost naked body. It was rather odd seeing myself unclothed as it had been a very long time since I had done last, come to think of it, the last time I looked at my body the way had done now was before the war, in my old bedroom in my muggle house, before I had to obliviate my parents and before they were killed. 

 my mother had been sewing me a dress to wear for a Christmas gathering with family one year, she had gotten me to strip down to my under clothes so that she could measure me. I remember how I always felt uncomfortable whenever my mother had touched my body or looked at my body, though I came out of her, she had seen me naked possibly over a thousand times. But now I missed her, the way her fingers moved carefully when she did my hair, the way she smiled whenever I had made a mistake and had gotten worried about it, the way she would walk around in whatever clothes she pleased and didn't care the slightest, i miss her.

I felt a warm tear make itself down my cheek as I thought about my Mother. I looked back at the reflection in the mirror which I had refused to believe was mine, tear after tear slowly ran down my cheeks, which were now slightly red due to the window being open and being nude in the cold morning breeze. Before I could attend to the now several tears on my face, there was a quiet knock on my dorm door. The last time I had answered the door, a very animal looking Ron Weasley stormed in Causing both Ginny and I to hex him in surprisment. 

Poor Ron. It turned out that he had come to apologize to me, which was sweet given that he had been hexed at least four times and on top of that he had been transformed into some sort of weasel which was most deffinetly caused by a certain spoiled blonde boy.