Epilogue-1

Nandini

"Take care beta (child)" papa said giving me a side hug. Yes! It's finally Monday, my parents and manik's ...sorry scratch that - my parents and my future in laws are returning back to their places.

"Yeah papa, I will" I said pecking his cheek.

"Don't trouble my son-in-law and take care of him" my mom said patting my shoulder,I rolled my eyes. We are engaged for 2 days and she is already on his side. Great.

"Sure mom" I said faking a smile and she glared back knowing my antics.

We turned towards the staircase where manik,mukti and my in-laws were walking towards us, bidding each other bye. Not to mention, yesterday papa and raj uncle spent two hours giving lecture to manik, by the time he came out he looked tired+terrified. My poor man.

All joined us and even they told us to take care and to be careful blah blah blah. I just can't wait to tell them about our plan. I and Manik's.

"Ahem" I cleared my throat, nudging manik. He nodded in understanding and turned towards everyone.

"Actually I ..." I stomped on his feet " ow!I mean WE have a news to share" manik said glaring at me, emphasizing on 'we' word. I smiled in satisfaction.

"Okay and what is it ?" Raj uncle said giving me a side hug.

"Ah few months back I purchased a penthouse and now I - no-We were thinking of moving in together" manik said sheepishly. Our parents got stilled at the news.

"As in live-in relationship ?" My dad said with a hard face. Manik gulped.

"Papa, he gave 'girlfriend' title to that bitch soha and then he proposed to me. I didnt get to be his girlfriend so before marriage, we want to spend some time together and I'm in love with the pent house so please please please" I said pleading, keeping my best puppy face on display.

"But you guys sneak around all the time over here, why can't you stay here with me" mukti opened her mouth. Uff !

"I said 'I'm in love with the pent house' mukti and I want to be in a live-in relationship, it's my fantasy" I said glaring at her. She's spoiling my plan.

"Nandini, we can discuss about your fantasy in our room but not in front of our parents honey" manik whispered in my ears. My eyes traveled to my parents who looked embarrassed by my words. God !These parents I tell you, they act like they haven't done anything naughty. Huh !

"Ahem, and FYI we are informing them so you shush " I said glaring at mukti. She rolled her eyes.

"Look children ! we trust you, that's why we left you guys alone. It's your life, we can't stop you from doing what you want so we don't have any objection" My sweet uncle said after having eye contact with my parents and aunty. Gathering everyone's consent he spoke.

"Yes !" I exclaimed pecking uncle on his cheeks "you guys are the best" I said hugging him.

"Don't you look a little too happy" mukti said with a frown. She hates the idea of us moving out. Aw! I'll miss her.

"What can we say mukti, some people are little too excited for a red room" manik said. Shit ! My eyes widened .

"Red room ?" Dad asked in confusion.

"Re-red roo-room ..Yeah dad, manik especially painted a whole room red, cause red is my favorite color. Yes !" I continued blabbering, glaring at manik who was controlling his laughter. Our poor parents don't know what it is and it's not even true. I pouted at the thought.