Akame X Spy!MaleReader: Part 2 (Akame Ga Kill) Lemon

Author: Alright let's finish this part...

Issei: Hell yeah, lemon time!

Author: B**ch, Get out... (points). 

Issei: No.

(Y/N) POV

I got out of bed after my quick recovery from the monster attacks, I went up to the window and opened it. I saw a couple of guys walking around, talking and eating food. Seems like an everyday usual stuff. But what caught my attention was Akame walking up the stairs before the building, I saw her black hair swaying side to side which made my heart thump faster than normal. I smiled as I thought she saw me. But soon after that she was stopped by a guy who went up to her and it looked like they're were making out with each other. The guy talked to her as if she was his girlfriend, closing in. I couldn't see Akame, but that instantly broke my heart as I had a dark image of Akame and the guy dating and kissing each other. 

That quickly change my mood to being happy to being enraged. I clenched my teeth as I was about to yell, but then something incredible happened before my eyes. 

I saw the guy fall backwards as I saw Akame standing there with her right leg raised, and it looked like she kicked the guy in the balls hard. The guy who fell back was clenching his balls crying as Akame walked past him, then she saw me and gave me a wave. I gave her a small wave and grinned. 

After the small trouble outside, me and Akame sat together on the bed, talking about how she didn't wanted to date with the guy who she kicked and she told him that she likes someone else instead. Now that I was happy with, but she also told me that if I ever cheat on her she would slowly kill me in my sleep. I was morbid to hear that, but both me and Akame know that we wouldn't do such a thing to each other. 

"You know, I'm glad that I met you". Akame said as I chuckled. 

"Same". I said scratching my head as she leans forward, kisses my cheek as I looked at her with a smile. I stand up and held out my hand to Akame.

"Akame, I was wondering if you wanna... go out for dinner tonight?" I asked. She didn't hesitate to take my hand and stood up as well. 

"Sure, I'll meet you in front of the building. How's that?" She said as I nodded in agreement. Akame pecked my lips as she said she has to go see her boss, I stood there smiling as Akame galnced back and gave me a small wave. I waved back as the door closed. 

"I better suit up for tonight". I said as I pretended to fix my bow tie.

TimeSkip, after dinner...

We walked silently back to my place as I took a few glances at Akame. She looked so pretty tonight, even though she was wearing her casual attire. The one thing that was different about her was the personality she had towards me. She was being all so serious to being a caring person. Akame took a glance at me as I look away, making me blush a little. Akame does the same as we arrived at the house. 

"Hey (Y/N)". Akame said, I looked back before I opened the door. 

"What is it?" 

"I was wondering if I could stay at you're place". She said quietly. 

I was about to say something, but I felt a raindrop on my cheek as me and Akame lookedup to see that it was gonna rain. 

"I guess, come on in". I said happily as I opened the door for Akame. She entered the house as I closed the door behind me, taking off my shoes and putting my dress on the hanger beside. Akame looked around the living as I went to the kitchen to make some tea.