Last Night

A/N: Sorry I didn't update yesterday. There was some intense spring cleaning going on at my house.

I awoke to Chace shaking me violently.

"Skye!"

I groaned, "What?"

"Adam's on his way here," he whispered frantically.

"What?" I sat up too quickly. My body was not even an inch away from Chace's body. I could feel him breathe as my own breathing hitched and was caught in my throat. There were serious heat waves passing through us. I nearly melted staring into his eyes before I remember what he'd just said.

"What do you mean Adam's on his way?" I shook my head confused.

"He's coming over. Get out of my bed!"

I nodded and just before I could do what I had been told Adam bursted through the door.Chace stood up and whipped around in one swift motion. I assumed he'd been praying, just like I was, that Adam didn't notice our closeness.

"What the hell happened last night?" Adam growled in my direction, "I had to get a call from Aaron at three o'clock in the morning about how he couldn't find you and you disappeared at some party. That last he saw you were dancing with some guy."

I noticed Chace's body stiff. He crossed his arms over his chest. I felt like the worst person ever for doing that to him after he'd saved me last night.

"I-I," I stuttered not knowing what to say.

"And you," he turned toward Chace, "Why didn't you call me last night when you found her?" He looked down at me causing a sudden flash of rage fly through his eyes, "What's she doing in you bed?"

"I-This guy had me cornered- Chace was there- I couldn't find Aaron or my phone- I had to spike him with my heel- And his knee was between my legs- he wouldn't get off- Chace helped."

I realized I was being unclear, but how was I supposed to talk about last night. God knows what could've happened if Chace hadn't shown up. Blondey-Bear Claw probably would've gotten me right then and there and I wouldn't have been able to do a thing. The thought was almost too hard to deal with.

I shuttered from the memory.

Adam stared at me puzzled. So did Chace, who had turned around to look at me, and I recalled I hadn't even told him the full story.

I took a deep breath and started again. "Blondey-Bear Claw had me trapped, I kept saying no, but he kept going. I was able to get away and get outside. I was going to call you, but Aaron had my phone and I had no idea where he was, plus I was not going back into that party to look for him. Then he found me outside. He was dragging me away when Chace stopped him."