Chapter 5:Visit

Edited 10/5/17

Okay so sorry for the late update but I'm updating now so don't be a meanie beanie weenie CX

Nicole's POV

Later on my dad comes he knocks on the gate and who I now know as Spencer opens the gate "Daddy hey can I speak to you in private?" "Sure sweet pea guys make sure nobody hears" . We walk to where nobody can hear us "Here they are making a plan and I recorded it here is the tape" "That's my little girl" "Last time I checked I was" we both smile "okay now let's get back and remember keep being the nosy little girl you are while I am back at the Sanctuary" "Dam right I'll be" "oh and some little bitch tried to stab me and I shot her right arm right where she can't use it no more then I shot a lady who I learned was her mom" "Damn don't have too much fun without me" "I will" I say laughing.

We walk back I see Savior's grabbing stuff I see a guy with underwear in his back pocket MY UNDERWEAR I walk up to him and bitch slap him "Your gonna pay Jimmy" he smirks and tries to kiss me I punch is jaw an take out Gurtrude his expression falls to worried "p-please no" "you took something that's mine!"I yelled, dad soon came came over "What's going on over here" " He looked through my bag and took MY underwear" (it's a thong) dad punches him straight in the jaw and starts kicking him I slice his head off.

Soon my dad gets ready to leave I jump up and hug him "Bye dad see ya" "bye sweet pea" "byeee" he gets in his truck and leaves.

I walk back to the house but get stopped by Enid "YOU SHOT MY MOM AND YOU'RE GONNA PAY" "I don't have any money though" I say smirking "You know what I should just kill you right now" "Pfffttt try me" she runs at me with her knife and tries to stab me but I keep blocking her with Gurtrude "GAHHHHH" she screams clearly frustrated "Hey I thought you were gonna kill me smartass" "No what this is boring so" I say and knock her knife out of her hand she runs but since I'm faster I run after her an tackle her punching and kicking her, I then press on her gunshot wound she screams loudly in pain as I dig my long nails into her wound she soon passes out ,I soon get grabbed by somebody who I know is Daryl I see Carl run to Enid and shake her then picks her up and takes her back to the Infirmary.

Daryl walks to his house with me over his shoulder "I really like the view" I say sarcastically he chuckles and puts me down I see were in his house "What did Enid do to ya" "Oh ya know she said I'm going to pay for killing her mom, tried stabbing me but I blocked her with my beautiful Gurtrude,'then knocked the knife out if her hand, and beat her ass then pressed on her gunshot wound also made by me" I said smiling proudly "Nice" he said high fiving me we laughed, Daryl always knew how to calm me down he was like a second dad to me.

Soon after I calmed down I walked outside taking in the fresh air Carl comes up by me "Nicole why did you hurt Enid!" He yells "Hey she tried to kill me that's her fault" "You can't do that" "Hell I can" He growls and walks off.