Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Teddy's POV

Why is my life like this? Why am I an omega? I'm weak I can't hunt, I can't do anything I'm pathetic. My mother is a chef, she cooks good food so they can't kick us out.

All I do is help my mother, go to school and that's my life. I wish I was strong like the other wolfs.

I wish I could end my life but I know I can't, I have to be strong for my mother and my mate.

The only thing that is making me walk on my feet is my mate, the thought of it makes my wolf jump up and down.

I'm sixteen, two more years then I will find my mate. I wish it's a guy it will be awkward if it was a girl but I will not reject her, no one deserves to be rejected by there mate.

"Ted honey, Can you bring me some potatoes" My mother asked.

I nod and went down to the basement were all the vegetables are, I picked up some potatoes and held them to my chest.

On my way to the kitchen I saw Max 'The future alpha' he will be a full alpha once he finds his mate. I used to have a little crush on him but now I don't, because I know my mate will be sad if he knew that.

As I walked pass him my wolf starts to starting making weird noises.

'Are you okay?' I asked him.

'I don't know, there was a feeling and it felt so good' he answered and I could feel him confused.

I laughed and shook my head lightly, what a crazy wolf I have.

'I'm not crazy' He pouted.

'Oh shut up' I told him still laughing as he stopped talking.

"Here you go, Mother" I gave her the potatoes and she kissed my forehead.

We made dinner and had great fun, I love cooking. My mother told me that my father was good at cooking too.

We served them dinner and they ate peacefully.

Rule number one: Do not talk while eating, only if there is something really important to tell.

"Listen up everyone" The alpha said, standing up from his chair.

"You all know that tomorrow is my sons birthday, I want you all to invite your friends and don't forget to wear you bests clothes, that will be it. Thank you, you can all continue eating" He said as sat down.

After they finished eating they all went to there rooms, me and my mother got up and gathered all the plates to take them to the kitchen.

After gathering all the dishes and washing them, I went to my room.

The alpha said that I could have my own room, I thanked him a lot about that. He said that ever boy or girl deserve to have there own room. Our alpha is great, he is so kind not all alphas are like that.

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth, I changed my clothes and got into bed, and with that i drifted off to sleep.

.

I woke up the next morning ready for a long day. The weird thing is that my wolf is acting really weird, but I ignored him.

After having a great breakfast, I went off to school.

I had no friends because people don't notice me but I don't mind. I don't want people to notice me, I'm better off all by myself.

As I walk into the school I could hear all the girls talking about the party, and how they wish that they will be his mate.

As usual nobody notices me, I walk over to my locker. To get the stuff that I need for my first period.

I walked in the class with all the students behind me, just as I sat down the bell rings making us know that the first period began, the english teacher walked in and started the lesson.

.

Finally the bell rang ending the last period, all the students gathered there items and exited the classroom quickly, but I didn't rush like them I took my time.

As I exit the school the wind blows through my hair, it's spring so you don't know what's the weather like? One day it's cold, the other day it's hot. That's why I loved spring.

I still don't have a car so I take the bus home. The bus driver knows me really well because I go with him everyday.

"Hello Ted, How are you day?" He asked.

"It was good, like always. What about yours?"

"Good" He says and closed the bus door behind me.

We chat a little on our way to the packs house, he always makes a smile on my face. He's like a best friend to me, he knows everything about me and I know everything about him.

I opened the door and walked in the house it was decorated with decorations and it looked fantastic, they should do more party's often.

.

The house was full of people, there was barely a place on the floor to walk on but it was a peaceful party no one was dancing, just people talking as the relaxing music flows through the air.

I made my way to where my mother was standing and talking with some old friends. I stand by her side and listen to what she was talking about.

I sigh, she was talking about our life again. I hate when my mother or someone else talks about it, it makes me hate my life more and more.

Suddenly, all the people got quite. Why did they stop talking? I turn around to see the most handsome man i had ever seen in the world. I couldn't take my eyes off him, his mate is so lucky to have someone like him.

The crowd starts to talk again, all the girls went up the him, telling him how beautiful and handsome he looked. My wolf started growling.

'What is wrong with you today?' I frustratedly asked him.

'I don't know' He truly answered.

"Mother, I'm going outside" I mumbled.

She nods and went back to talking with her friends.

I pushed through the crowd and went outside to get some fresh air.

The smell of the flowers hit my nose making me feel fresh, I closed my eyes and walked forward not caring if I hit a tree. I just walked forward and forward.

I opened my eyes to see myself in front of a lake.

My wolf was relaxed as I sat down on the grass, if I find my mate I will bring him here.

The last thing I remember before falling asleep is the dark blue sky.

.

.

.

.

____________________

A picture of teddy and his wolf on the side------->>>>>>>