Chapter 10

I was in Goodwitch's class watching Pyrrha go up against CRDL and I have to say she was kicking their asses, attacking and defending.

Glynda: And that's the match.

Cardin: Lucky shot.

Glynda: Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow but we have time for one more sparing match. Any volunteers? Miss Belladonna? You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you-

???: I'll do it!

Glynda: Mercury is it? Very well, choose your opponent.

Mercury: Actually, I'd like to fight... Him.

Mercury pointed at me.

(Y/N): Me?

Glynda: I'm afraid Mr. (L/N) has already done a match, so I recommend you choose another partner.

(Y/N): It's alright, I accept. Could use the extra practice.

We both got down to the area and Pyrrha wished me luck. We took our sides and our positions. My hand was about to grab the sword. We looked at each other. He runs and does a round house kick, I twirled ducked and grabbed Thorn and Last word then started shooting. Mercury jumped back and did flips to dodge my shots.

(Y/N): He's got good reflects.

Both guns ran out of bullets and I got the empty cliparts and threw the guns up and got two new ones and I flicked them then I grabbed both guns and the cliparts fell in and I pointed at Mercury.

(Like the video on top)

Mercury: Hmph.

(Y/N): Alright tuff guy dodge this.

I shot at him and he jumped backwards which was a mistake, I created a chain and threw it wrapping around his leg. I then tugged and threw him at the wall, but he landed on the side.

(Like Tifa did in deathbattle)

I grabbed my sword and performed  streak I was about to hit him until.

Mercury: I forfeit.

My sword was and inch away from him, I was confused on him forfeiting that quickly.

(Y/N): Your not gonna even gonna try.

Mercury: What's the point? Your a good fighter even with those chains of yours, were league's apart.

Glynda: In that case, (Y/N) (L/N) is the victor of this match.

Glynda: Next time you may want to think a little harder before choosing you opponent.

Mercury: I'll be sure to do that.

*bell rings*

Glynda: That is all for today. And remember the dance is this weekend, but you'll have your first mission on Monday. I will not accept any Excuses.

I walked out of the area and caught up with the others but I still was confused on why Mercury forfeited.

Ruby: That fight was amazing!

Yang: Yeah it was, the way you reloaded was badass.

(Y/N): Thanks, but in still concerned why Mercury gave up so fast.

Yang: Probably because he didn't want his butt kicked.

(Y/N): Maybe.

We stopped when Sun tried to ask Blake to the dance and she just gave a really harsh answer.

(Y/N): Has she been doing okay lately.

Weiss: I don't know she's been going over the files lately.